Blinkvosperd

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Blue Bulls

Hi there you all
I've started a World League, went through Div 3 and I am yet to play the last game of Div 2, but the game crashes when I try to start this particular game. Am I the only one this has happened to?

Ezzy

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

Any updates or new developments happening? Like the new stadium mods and faces being added to the patch.

dcwilko90

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Canterbury RU

Any updates or new developments happening? Like the new stadium mods and faces being added to the patch.
I can send through the list complete list of CyberFaces, I just need to compare the Player ID & CyberFace ID's of both MUP09 & TRF10 with MRC 13, to avoid any overwrites.
In terms of updates, ama has made progress with unpacking the animation files.
I've recently determined how to manipulate the Team Chemistry within the game & looking at editing a few kits & logos this week.
In terms of the Stadiums, like with any changes to they need to be relevant. At present the MRC, MUP 17 & the latest patch have both the default stadiums & updated Stadium Graphics.
If we can update the current Stadiums or replace any unused Stadiums, I'm all for it.
We have updated tournaments Rugby Championship, Pacific Nations & Autumn Nations Cup etc
If there is going to be future patch, we should definitely discuss which improvements & features we would like to have included & who can contribute towards achieving this ❤

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

does anyone know what is the big file of thomond park stadium?

jim546

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Cardiff

The back of Ireland's RWC kit is either missing or not working in this patch.

JPilky

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Gloucester

I can send through the list complete list of CyberFaces, I just need to compare the Player ID & CyberFace ID's of both MUP09 & TRF10 with MRC 13, to avoid any overwrites.
In terms of updates, ama has made progress with unpacking the animation files.
I've recently determined how to manipulate the Team Chemistry within the game & looking at editing a few kits & logos this week.
In terms of the Stadiums, like with any changes to they need to be relevant. At present the MRC, MUP 17 & the latest patch have both the default stadiums & updated Stadium Graphics.
If we can update the current Stadiums or replace any unused Stadiums, I'm all for it.
We have updated tournaments Rugby Championship, Pacific Nations & Autumn Nations Cup etc
If there is going to be future patch, we should definitely discuss which improvements & features we would like to have included & who can contribute towards achieving this ❤
Agree with this - we’re still working through them but wondering whether at some point we want to coordinate on getting the new faces, stadiums, graphics etc. that we have available into a new patch. We currently have nearly 50 faces from the face builder method and I think there is maybe 10 new/replaced stadiums.

Would need to do testing and make sure all modes work without any issues but potentially could have a patch version 2 with patch notes on what is added in/changed/replaced and what is planned for next patch

Also what are the cyberfaces? Are they previous work from face builders? - wondering if there is any past work available to add in for players that are still currently playing (in current roster)

Animations and team chemistry both sound interesting

Ezzy

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

Im eagerly awaiting the next update. It will a breakthrough patch with alot of new features

francogior

Academy Player
Reaction score
hola buenas tardes a todos .... alguno sabe como solucionar el problema que te echa del juego cuando termina un partido ?? desde ya muchas gracias

dcwilko90

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

Canterbury RU

Agree with this - we’re still working through them but wondering whether at some point we want to coordinate on getting the new faces, stadiums, graphics etc. that we have available into a new patch. We currently have nearly 50 faces from the face builder method and I think there is maybe 10 new/replaced stadiums.

Would need to do testing and make sure all modes work without any issues but potentially could have a patch version 2 with patch notes on what is added in/changed/replaced and what is planned for next patch

Also what are the cyberfaces? Are they previous work from face builders? - wondering if there is any past work available to add in for players that are still currently playing (in current roster)

Animations and team chemistry both sound interesting
EK has been filling me in on you guys progress so far & I have to admit the faces been produced are thr most realistic I've seen.

There's over a 1000 CyberFaces within the old patches, however we're limited to which Faces can be referenced within the data.gob.
The old patch team managed to find out a way to assign every PlayerID within the game a unique CyberFaceID. KiwiChef managed to locate a thread which lists the CyberFace IDs replaced by Kazebon & uli85, however I'll need to determine what the other ones are.

I had previously been ProcMon which the Patch Team used to source all the PlayerID & CyberFace Ids within the game. ama has advised what parameters need to be set, so this can be executed but it will take time to collate the database.

I've since managed to locate three unused StringIDs within the game,which were included in the PS2 section of the game.
I'm open to these been used to assign either more teams, but my preference would be Stadiums preferably for either Pasfika Teams or more European Clubs.

So far I've been able to achieve 90-100% Team Chemistry, on every team I've modified, however the Teams Performance Rating & Player Ratings are still the determining factor. A stacked team will benefit more from the various attribute boosts, than a team with underperforming players.

If anyone has the filenames let me know, I've reached out to a few OG modders involved in the TRF10 Patch, but not expecting a reply.

JPilky

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Gloucester

EK has been filling me in on you guys progress so far & I have to admit the faces been produced are thr most realistic I've seen.

There's over a 1000 CyberFaces within the old patches, however we're limited to which Faces can be referenced within the data.gob.
The old patch team managed to find out a way to assign every PlayerID within the game a unique CyberFaceID. KiwiChef managed to locate a thread which lists the CyberFace IDs replaced by Kazebon & uli85, however I'll need to determine what the other ones are.

I had previously been ProcMon which the Patch Team used to source all the PlayerID & CyberFace Ids within the game. ama has advised what parameters need to be set, so this can be executed but it will take time to collate the database.

I've since managed to locate three unused StringIDs within the game,which were included in the PS2 section of the game.
I'm open to these been used to assign either more teams, but my preference would be Stadiums preferably for either Pasfika Teams or more European Clubs.

So far I've been able to achieve 90-100% Team Chemistry, on every team I've modified, however the Teams Performance Rating & Player Ratings are still the determining factor. A stacked team will benefit more from the various attribute boosts, than a team with underperforming players.

If anyone has the filenames let me know, I've reached out to a few OG modders involved in the TRF10 Patch, but not expecting a reply.
Ah sounds like a bit of a goldmine - that must have been a huge amount of work so shame it is tricky to access.

For the stringIDs which patch version are you using? I don't have Moana pasifika I Fiji drua on the version I'm using currently so wont have the full super rugby sides for next season (also don't have Newcastle in English prem and a couple French top14 teams). I know peter83s patch version has this team but I came across a number of crashing issues so have been using ama1s version with slightly reduced teams and tournaments since as it hasn't had any crashes. Also do we know where the Pasfika teams will be playing? Last I heard was moana potentially playing some home games at Mount Smart stadium but that might be out of date info.

Might be worth us listing all the teams we have, all their home stadiums and whether they are (1) in game (2) already created by our modders (3) missing. Then can probably figure out the biggest omissions

I might make a thread with an open Google doc on first post where we can keep track of progress/updates on teams, players, stadiums etc. in current and upcoming patches

Latest posts