• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

i tested it again, and apparently, when Northampton is present in the loading match, the game crashes while loading. I tested Northampton also in "play now" mode

I haven't changed the banners, but Sanchez is now right footed.

The thigh tape and incorrect bodies was due to the rdf errors created by the woosah editor generated default roster.

The values were one line 'off'.

I have since fixed this manually and updated it.

In this update, all Second rowers, flankers and number 8's have thigh tape.
Players in other positions won't.
I've noticed on earlier patches that referees had thigh tape, has this since been resolved?
I have to thank you for the Rugby08 File List, as it came in handy in exporting the kits back into the game.
I also discovered that the MUP09 Update had the updated Barbarians logos which are compatible with future Patches & TV Swipes Mod released that same year.
I was just curious what the Post Graphic file in the game is?

It depends on the game mode.
For example
If you are playing the Premiership, the posts are stored in 39bc139994b97df48bd27a834d9d3564.fsh and b8b0e7b4f6651d818a44904fcd5712f0.fsh.

For play now mode, it will revert to the individual stadium's graphics.

Still finding that recruitment in WL crashes the game, any ideas?

hey ama, I have a little issue while playing home games with Brive in WL... it's like the game thinks I'm toulon... also some glitches appear in Le Parc pitch: The little tent is not white and blue, now it has a Connacht picture on it... the field has Guinness Pro12 signs all around and of course the match ball and fans flags are Toulon's

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.51 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.51 AM.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 32
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.52 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.52 AM (1).jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 31
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.52 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-22 at 8.42.52 AM.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 36
Hey ama, kind of a dummy question here but do i only need the file at the start of the thread to fully mod the game? or do i need anything else?

Hi Bro Ama1

can you give me the name of the file so that I can increase the value of the teams so that the matches are difficult, I'm sick of scoring 50 points per game

Hey ama, kind of a dummy question here but do i only need the file at the start of the thread to fully mod the game? or do i need anything else?
nvm, im already playing it.

Maybe i am asking for too much, but is there any way of putting real life commentary on the game? Like, taking the commentary from real life matches and replacing the ones in the game, because im tired of the same lines over and over, Maybe that could also help in the commentarists getting the names correctly too.

But thats only if you want, pretty aweseome job with the mods man, they're amazing :):)

It depends on the game mode.
For example
If you are playing the Premiership, the posts are stored in 39bc139994b97df48bd27a834d9d3564.fsh and b8b0e7b4f6651d818a44904fcd5712f0.fsh.

For play now mode, it will revert to the individual stadium's graphics.
Cheers ama,
I've been using your File List religiously & I have to commend you on how identical the vast majority of the modified files are to the original ones.
Despite my modified files being almost identical to yours & the original, I still can't Unlock the Lions or NZ Maori on a clean installation.
Since the weekend, I managed to find a few stadium files which have no golden nuggets in the arena left by OG modders (Perth Stadium).
King Wilko also released a Referee Kit Changer in one of the earlier mods, is it possible to remove the Thigh Tape for Referees?
I was also wondering how it's possible that some teams, despite having an Away only appear as having kit within the game?

Last edited:
Hi Bro Ama1

can you give me the name of the file so that I can increase the value of the teams so that the matches are difficult, I'm sick of scoring 50 points per game
The infamous Bulls Pollard, you can edit the Team Ratings using the Excel Editor or the Roster Editor with the roster file.

The infamous Bulls Pollard, you can edit the Team Ratings using the Excel Editor or the Roster Editor with the roster file.
Can you do it for me. I am a novice.
I do not know anything about it. I'm just asking you to send me the file so that I can download it. If you generously agree to do so, I ask you to put all the teams in the top 5 championships to their maximum potential.
God protects you. :D

Hey ama1, this is amazing brother! Really appreciate the work you and Peter83 have done on this mod. Your roster and profile are immaculate and the attention to detail is second to none.
Thank you so much.

1. the world league recruitment being accessible from the very first game is a brilliant idea and transactions are working awesome. I really love how there's free agents like Brodie Retallick go sign... (is there any way we could like add old legends like carter and McCaw etc to this)? I think it could be a cool like coming out of retirement type thing.

2. I know everyone's commenting issues with the patch. I've noticed I've got the same second match crash in WL.
Also it seems London wasps crashes the game in play now and other tournaments. Just letting you know bro

I'm gonna have a go at fixing the mod this weekend. If anyone knows which teams, stadiums are causing the second game crash (i.e; which team were you playing as and who were you playing against) I can look at the home/away kits, stadium files to investigate

I'm gonna have a go at fixing the mod this weekend. If anyone knows which teams, stadiums are causing the second game crash (i.e; which team were you playing as and who were you playing against) I can look at the home/away kits, stadium files to investigate
great ! in my case, the crashes were with Northampton playing home or away, with home or away kits and the stadium didn't matter (i tested Northampton's home stadium without Northampton playing and it worked fine), World League just like Play Now mode

The Northampton crash has now been fixed in the newest update for both Play now and World League modes.

Some issues i have been seing since the last update :
- Some Crowds don't show up in the stadiums 1614621220201.png. happened with :
- Scarlets' stadium (Wales)
- West Glamorgan (Wales)
- Bloemfontein (South Africa)
- When AC Brive plays as home team in Le Parc, they have got Toulon's ball and New Zealand and All Blacks flags around the stadium, as well as PRO12 posters. Also other weird green textures (like the two things near both 10m lines).1614621735253.png
- In Recruitment's menu (World League), the Australian Flag doesn't appear when australian players are being selected (which is not that important of course)

That's all i have seen for the moment. Thanks a lot for all this work (and to Peter83), i'm enjoying playing the game of my childhood again.

can anyone assist by telling me where the links for updates ? thank you

Some issues i have been seing since the last update :
- Some Crowds don't show up in the stadiums View attachment 9530. happened with :
- Scarlets' stadium (Wales)
- West Glamorgan (Wales)
- Bloemfontein (South Africa)
- When AC Brive plays as home team in Le Parc, they have got Toulon's ball and New Zealand and All Blacks flags around the stadium, as well as PRO12 posters. Also other weird green textures (like the two things near both 10m lines).View attachment 9531
- In Recruitment's menu (World League), the Australian Flag doesn't appear when australian players are being selected (which is not that important of course)

That's all i have seen for the moment. Thanks a lot for all this work (and to Peter83), i'm enjoying playing the game of my childhood again.
Thanks for pointing these issues out.

I have added the crowds back in to Scarlets, Bloemfontein stadiums.
I can't locate the West Glamorgan stadium file. Might have to use process monitor to identify the .big file.

I have reverted Le Parc back to its original file. I chucked a Brive logo on top of the Toulon ball and got rid of the weird green textures.

Fixed the Australian flag error in WL.

PRO12 posters are still showing. Probably need to go through each PRO 12 stadium and replace the textures.fsh within each stadiums .big file

Josh Adams is no longer blonde.

As always - latest uploads will always be in the first post.

Thanks for pointing these issues out.

I have added the crowds back in to Scarlets, Bloemfontein stadiums.
I can't locate the West Glamorgan stadium file. Might have to use process monitor to identify the .big file.

I have reverted Le Parc back to its original file. I chucked a Brive logo on top of the Toulon ball and got rid of the weird green textures.

Fixed the Australian flag error in WL.

PRO12 posters are still showing. Probably need to go through each PRO 12 stadium and replace the textures.fsh within each stadiums .big file

Josh Adams is no longer blonde.

As always - latest uploads will always be in the first post.
I will make a prayer for you, in exchange I will want you to increase the level of the AI in defense as in attack, I will want the matches to be difficult to win. Sunday I will go to mass, My prayers will be directed for you. Thank you, Ama, god protect you.

Latest posts