• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

ama1

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Here I'll put updates regarding the Rugby 08 2021 roster update that I did.
Im going to keep updates for this mod seperate from peter83's as the mods are not compatible with each other.
Credit for all the graphics should go to peter83, who uploaded them all in his patch.
All I have done is reassign everything to prevent potential crashes within the game.

I'm basically doing everything via trial and error, so will need help to identify any errors or changes that should be made.

I'll keep the latest version of the update here;

Before installing, clear any modded files - as this mod is incompatible with any others.

will you add the other tournaments? lions tour, pro14, top 14, gallagher premiership, with all the "licensed" stuff that peter added?

Yeah, its a matter of finding out which files caused the crash at the end of each game.
I'll start adding them one at a time and testing.

Thanks for all the effort that goes into making these mods/games. It's been great to play a rugby game again. I have tried to make a few roster changes but have run into an issue. Is there a reason that when I edit some players they then end up with white faces and black arms and legs?

Roster has been updated..
** All player transfers for NZ, AUS, SA teams completed and up to date.
Team performances in World League are now correct.
As always, link is in the first post.

game crash when playing with stormers away kit and stormers home kit only shows the back .

In RWC and six nations the performance of the AI teams is backwards, teams like Romania and USA topping their pools and Italy nearly won a 6N grand slam, NZ England etc, bottom of the pools/tables.

The only bad things I noticed while playing RWC were that there were Rwc 2007 and 2015 banners hanging in every stadium... that and Nico Sanchez is right footed and the Pumas logo isn't updated... the other thing I saw is that some backs are wearing thigh tapes and some dudes with white body and black head... apart from that is excellent, i play it everyday

Rwc 2007 and 2015 banners hanging in every stadium...
I've been working on my own texture update for 2019 RWC stuff, see attached. Only thing I can't change is the 2007 banners on the roof of the stadium as they're tied in to the stadium models. My file has the menu graphics, ball, billboards, posts and pitch flags so far.

Attachments

• RWC.zip
    254.2 KB · Views: 92
I've been working on my own texture update for 2019 RWC stuff, see attached. Only thing I can't change is the 2007 banners on the roof of the stadium as they're tied in to the stadium models. My file has the menu graphics, ball, billboards, posts and pitch flags so far.
Nice I'll test it

The only bad things I noticed while playing RWC were that there were Rwc 2007 and 2015 banners hanging in every stadium... that and Nico Sanchez is right footed and the Pumas logo isn't updated... the other thing I saw is that some backs are wearing thigh tapes and some dudes with white body and black head... apart from that is excellent, i play it everyday
I haven't changed the banners, but Sanchez is now right footed.

The thigh tape and incorrect bodies was due to the rdf errors created by the woosah editor generated default roster.

The values were one line 'off'.

I have since fixed this manually and updated it.

In this update, all Second rowers, flankers and number 8's have thigh tape.
Players in other positions won't.

@ama1 how can I change the 3rd division teams? I tried modifying the file 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg but not worked, I want to play with toulon the WL

@ama1 how can I change the 3rd division teams? I tried modifying the file 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg but not worked, I want to play with toulon the WL
You need to modify three files.

07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg

2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml is the file that determines all the Div 3 starting teams in WL.

You also need to change the abbreviations in be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml

hey ! thanks a lot for the great work !
I'm crashing when going into second game in world league....

Which team are you using and are using the recently updated version?

@ama1 Sorry ama1, but I cant do it. Im trying for a few hours changing values but with not success. I was able to make it appear to me to choose Toulon but they have the Chiefs formationpara ama1.pngpara ama1 2.pngpara ama1 3.pngpara ama1 4.png

Add these to your main folder.

Attachments

• Toulon WL.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 59
@ama1 i was playing with Brive, first game was against the Chiefs with no problems. Then when loading the second game, there is the crash. I downloaded the mod yesterday with the link at the top of this forum. Thanks again for the great work !

Latest posts