• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

hey @ama1 I think South Stars is making the game crash, i cant even manage its squad
That's because none of the Hidden Team within Rugby08 have been allocated a default squad within the roster, this includes NZ Maori who had only had one player assigned within their team (C. Flynn). You'll need to edit the teams.csv file for Woosah's Editor referencing the be2970xx.xml file for either the patch or default game & indicate which teams have been enabled. You'll then need to periodically save the roster each time you add an additional player within the roster, to avoid the editor crashing each time.

Any luck/progress with this? It's sound so groundbreaking
I'm convinced that the animation files are packed within .viv archives.

I've managed to unpack the script.big and MOAI.viv files with BIGGUI and see that there are several files contained within.

There are also several files contained within 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big
as well as 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.bin that appear to be animations or scripts.

The .big file won't open in BIGGUI or any other known EA .big tool - as it
is either compressed or encrypted.

I am trying to get my head around how to decrypt files and referring to the zenhax forum for advice.

At the moment I have compiled a list of files identified within each of the files mentioned above.

Attachments

• Animations List.zip
    53.6 KB · Views: 25
I'm convinced that the animation files are packed within .viv archives.

I've managed to unpack the script.big and MOAI.viv files with BIGGUI and see that there are several files contained within.

There are also several files contained within 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.big
as well as 4bff1461263dfe7d59a840cbfd8520aa.bin that appear to be animations or scripts.

The .big file won't open in BIGGUI or any other known EA .big tool - as it
is either compressed or encrypted.

I am trying to get my head around how to decrypt files and referring to the zenhax forum for advice.

At the moment I have compiled a list of files identified within each of the files mentioned above.
ama as always appreciate the effort & the extent you're going to, in order to further develope & modify the game

Only just got round to trying out this new mod patch - tested a B&I Lions match and a South Stars match. Both working perfectly. Thank you a lot for putting the effort into add these into the game.

How did you manage to get those three additional teams in the game in the end?

Also very interested to hear how you go with the animations - definitely great addition being able to tweak and play around with the set plays

Only just got round to trying out this new mod patch - tested a B&I Lions match and a South Stars match. Both working perfectly. Thank you a lot for putting the effort into add these into the game.

Also very interested to hear how you go with the animations - definitely great addition being able to tweak and play around with the set plays
Refer to my previous comment ;)

Yes, to a degree. The AI has more urgency in the way they attack. (Aggression is increased).
Playmakers have higher creativity ratings, so use more dummies, sneaky grubber and chip kicks.
Defensively, there are fewer defensive holes (gap defense) and tackling stats are increased overall.

Yes, to a degree. The AI has more urgency in the way they attack. (Aggression is increased).
Playmakers have higher creativity ratings, so use more dummies, sneaky grubber and chip kicks.
Defensively, there are fewer defensive holes (gap defense) and tackling stats are increased overall.
Hi, thank you for the latest patch it is absolutely awesome and really appreciate the hard work put into it.
is there any settings i can change in woosahas team editor to increase the difficulty of the game. I am also editing individual players around the globe to make some players as accurate as possible.
just wondering if using whoosah player editor will cause the WL to crash and how to make the game as difficult as possible.
reason being now that the FH runs in a bit closer most of the time the Ai tackles the opposition FH while they trying to do set plays that run very slow.
Maybe if we can try increase the Ai passing speed and minimize the animations it could increase the difficulty.
also if there is a forum or group where we can discuss players stats and ratings i think that would also be very cool.
just some ideas, I'm not sure if anything can be changed in practice though because i am still new in trying to learn how it works.
Thanks again for the amazing work really do appreciate it.

Out of curiosity with the return of the new face makers will those faces be used in any of the 2 patches currently available on the forum? It's quiet excited to see the progress these guys has made.

Out of curiosity with the return of the new face makers will those faces be used in any of the 2 patches currently available on the forum? It's quiet excited to see the progress these guys has made.
I can send ama or Petey83 the complete CyberFace List from the 09-13 Patches

Appreciate your contributions in earlier posts regarding CyberFaces using Blender

A couple of things, I've managed to locate the original kit templates shared by MJC, which were used in the earlier patches

In addition to the above, I noticed that the original modders were able to replicate the 3D Mini-Kit models used in the World Cup?
Does anyone have the Mini-Kit filenames used in the RWC in Rugby08?

I've noticed especially in earlier patches a tendency to recycle kits used in previous patches. I haven't yet tested the European Kits in the current patch, but are the European Kits up to date?
I'm happy to contribute into developing Kits if this is the case.

I've also managed to adjust the fixtures for the 6 Nations to include the Pacific Nations Cup.
I've since realized what Fa'atau82 was trying to accomplish with the earlier patches.

Provided the teams are active within the game, you could essentially use separate fixtures to operate multiple tournaments under the one option

A bit out of the box, but with the 2015 RWC Patch been abandoned by FH Studios, is it possible to use RC Kit within Rugby08?

In addition to the above, I noticed that the original modders were able to replicate the 3D Mini-Kit models used in the World Cup?
Does anyone have the Mini-Kit filenames used in the RWC in Rugby08?

I've noticed especially in earlier patches a tendency to recycle kits used in previous patches. I haven't yet tested the European Kits in the current patch, but are the European Kits up to date?

I've attached a list I've been using that includes RWC kits. As far as I have seen, most european kits are up-to-date for 20/21 season.

Attachments

• Team File List.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 22
I've attached a list I've been using that includes RWC kits. As far as I have seen, most european kits are up-to-date for 20/21 season.
I've just located the RWC Mini-Kit File's within the Team File List Just needed to filter the results within .fsh tab. Will post the list once I've collated the information

Guys is there any way that the tier 1 teams can qualify for the playoffs, and not the weaker teams. The weaker teams always seem to beat the tier 1 teams, I would appreciate knowing why.

I tend to like playing world league. And with injuries settings to the max. No one ever seems to get injured. Any way to change this

Yes, in Woosah's editor - untick checkboxes 9, 10 & 11. I can do this for the next update, but players will need to make tactical subs to prevent injuries. The game crashes when you get too many in one match.

Guys is there any way that the tier 1 teams can qualify for the playoffs, and not the weaker teams. The weaker teams always seem to beat the tier 1 teams, I would appreciate knowing why.
You'll need to adjust the Teams Performance Ratings using either the Team Editor (ama) in Excel or Woosah Team Editor, however with the latter you're unable to specify the individual attributes for each team

Latest posts