• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

The great thing about this whole thing is, we have a worldwide fan base and we could play anywhere in the world...

Lads for bit of craic if we could make numbers 14-20 then we could have a game between us and BBQ and the works annually.

As for travel if it cheaper coming in to Shannon for anyone I can collect. I live near there :D
But think Atlone probably best for this year and if we do well then maybe consider the Kinsale 7s next year (booze and amazing rugby)

Lads for bit of craic if we could make numbers 14-20 then we could have a game between us and BBQ and the works annually.

As for travel if it cheaper coming in to Shannon for anyone I can collect. I live near there :D
But think Atlone probably best for this year and if we do well then maybe consider the Kinsale 7s next year (booze and amazing rugby)
Will Dougie play ?

Will Dougie play ?
Ha ha I wish I had that much pull :p

He'll be back bagging tries in Thomond by then I pray.
And besides I'll be like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory and refuse anyone who's not a member here to play :D
This forum is our training :D

As the only one doing Physics I clearly get to be Sheldon.

Here's a bit of info on the Athlone 7's:

Athlone is on on the 4th of August, which happens to be a bank holiday weekend. There are two mens tournaments; the junior and the senior. I'd highly recommend that we enter the Junior should we choose to take part. There's a €200 entry fee (about £165) and each team can have a squad of at most 12. There are 16 teams in each competition (I think) and all of the rugby takes place on one day. There's also a €1,000 prize for the winning team. With regard to accommodation, they offer two package deals for teams, either one night or two (€180 and €360 respectively for the whole team). They're self catering apartments in the centre of the town if you're wondering. More info available here:

http://www.ar7s.ie/

Ah well I'll be Leonard so and get Penney.
We can nominate someone to be the Raj :D

That apartment idea in athlone seems a decent idea feic... Anyone have any expirience with a night out there?

Uch ... Aukma. There are better kit manufacturers out there.

All depends on who u go for and if you ask them to show a sample design ;)

That takes too much time and I'm a lazy lazy man!
I'd never actually use akuma - the kit looks good to start with but doesn't last at all (material starts to lose it's colour and gets all bobbly after a few washes)

That takes too much time and I'm a lazy lazy man!
I'd never actually use akuma - the kit looks good to start with but doesn't last at all (material starts to lose it's colour and gets all bobbly after a few washes)

I'll sort the stash out, and get some merch for the forum done at the same time.

I'll sort the stash out, and get some merch for the forum done at the same time.

moustache1.gif

I like the idea, but I'm moving houses, stuck in the cricket season and didn't play any footie at all this year.
When would this beer fest take place, yes I read between the fine prints?

If, you would manage to get a full team, any chance you could order some extra jerseys for the other members (when paid off course) would be a cool souvenir. Ezekiel was mentioning this to me last year about getting a TRF kit for the members?

Will be painting my new house that period followed by attempting a wedding in Poland. Get Prestwick in the deal and he can twitter about the game :)

I like the idea, but I'm moving houses, stuck in the cricket season and didn't play any footie at all this year.
When would this beer fest take place, yes I read between the fine prints?

If, you would manage to get a full team, any chance you could order some extra jerseys for the other members (when paid off course) would be a cool souvenir. Ezekiel was mentioning this to me last year about getting a TRF kit for the members?

I like the idea of a TRF rugby shirt.

Latest posts