• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

1st year is ********. I'd be final year. Essentially different subjects. Until you go through all the maths you do in second year you're on a hiding to nothing.

That's what t studying does to me. Makes my immaturity come out in short pathetic bursts. It would be solved if I wanted to do ucd orts and not have to study but unfortunately im in a tie up of law and physics. Chemistry class also drains me of my wit.
But.... We were going to be a hard hitting law team, defending people for disgusting crimes?
Cmac you should tell your parents you're going to England to meet strangers from the internet, some of whom post pictures of themselves with pedo tashes. They'll be cool with it

Last edited:
But.... We were going to be a hard hitting law team, defending people for disgusting crimes?
Cmac you should tell your parents you're going to England to meet strangers from the internet, some of whom post pictures of themselves with pedo tashes. They'll be cool with it

I think its more likely to be a kidnapping than voluntary. And I haven't made my mind up yet so many people want me. ;)

I think its more likely to be a kidnapping than voluntary. And I haven't made my mind up yet so many people want me. ;)
You're mistaking sexual assault with friendship, if it wasn't for me, some man offering you sweets would have driven you off to Sligo years ago

You wanna do law ****.

Yeah if I was going and my parents saw a picture of pedo number 7 I'd be locked in my room.

Lads I believe this is a thread about getting ****** and wrecking futures (And a little bit of rugby). Not making ours so please move your soon to be failed dreams elsewhere.

Lads I believe this is a thread about getting ****** and wrecking futures (And a little bit of rugby). Not making ours so please move your soon to be failed dreams elsewhere.
Thanks for that text you just sent me? It's a weird one I must congratulate you

Yes but i have been exposed to Ln7 the last three years and there is no better motivation. :p @Ln7 Guidance counselors words not mine.

Mate I spent 5th and sixth year posting on this forum 3 hours a night during night study... The leaving cert is the easiest pile of **** you will ever do.. Chill

You wanna do law ****.

Yeah if I was going and my parents saw a picture of pedo number 7 I'd be locked in my room.

Mate if you think any of the **** you see on trf is bad you clearly haven't paid much attention to my Facebook.

Was it the other day that someone in your University had crapped in a hardcover book? I forgot to ask you about that.

Nah mate it was in my old secondary school a bloke **** in a hardback and left it in the girls bathroom . Was a massive who dunnit story

Turns out it was a little ****er I had to put in line before , septic

Nah mate it was in my old secondary school a bloke **** in a hardback and left it in the girls bathroom . Was a massive who dunnit story

Well if it isn't the famous dark Knight of Gorey. preventing book defication since 2001

Yeah we had a simliar mystery in my High School, someone pooed on the floor of the changeroom in front of a toilet, and the janitor was soooooo mad. "You kids can't even **** in a toilet now!!!!" We never found out who it was though I still have suspects to this day.

Latest posts