• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Custom Face Design Tracker

Lions team to face Japan announced https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ns-team-announcement-live-warren-20871335.amp

I'm aiming to get all the faces in the Lions starting XV done plus maybe some of Japan's team. The six missing currently are:

Rory Sutherland (SCO)
Zander Fagerson (SCO)
Jack Conan (IRL)
Connor Murray (IRL)
Bundee Aki (IRL)
Robbie Henshaw (IRL)

After Lions squad is done I'll focus on South Africa and then first XVs of other major nations playing this summer such as New Zealand and France.

Teddy Thomas, replaces Christophe Dominici, ID 21080, file name 47b4287888837b00bd2c04904a90bb8c.big

I couldn't find another black french player to replace this custom head with, but my knowledge of mid 2000's french rugby isn't great, if anyone can suggest someone other than Betsen, Nyanga or Dusatoir I can swap out to them instead.

-Thomas4.png Thomas3.png Thomas2.png Thomas1.png

Attachments

• TeddyThomas.zip
    169.7 KB · Views: 45
Teddy Thomas, replaces Christophe Dominici, ID 21080, file name 47b4287888837b00bd2c04904a90bb8c.big

I couldn't find another black french player to replace this custom head with, but my knowledge of mid 2000's french rugby isn't great, if anyone can suggest someone other than Betsen, Nyanga or Dusatoir I can swap out to them instead.

-View attachment 11277 View attachment 11278 View attachment 11279 View attachment 11280
Can't think from that era but I think all good as is

Currently working on getting Robbie Henshaw in game

Robbie Henshaw replaces Gordon D'Arcy (ID = 30537). File name is 867099062142d704883d721497323d90.big

Screenshot (106).png

Screenshot (107).png

Attachments

• RHenshaw.zip
    210.4 KB · Views: 42
The final four to complete today's starting XV for the British and Irish Lions. Got to say it is great having a full starting team complete - adds a lot to immersion of the game for me

Bundee Aki replaces Shane Horgan (ID = 22725). File name is 39cf4fe4439cda9cf3ae83190fc9a05d.big
Connor Murray replaces Peter Stringer (ID=30188). File name is 3687e5ce89e83da899736f263944b739.big
Rory Sutherland replaces Trevor Woodman (ID = 788). File name is d9b1a62ebf9f3889a9c17ccf7ee45b0c.big
Jack Conan currently use Simon Easterby (ID = 7208). Needs swapping to a different player

Screenshot (114).png
Screenshot (117).pngScreenshot (119).png
Screenshot (120).png

Last edited:
I've just noticed both Tadhg Beirne and Jack Conan are using the same player (Simon Easterby) - will fix later and repost Jack Conan

Also a few of Japan's players that I'm working on. Won't get done today (too much sport to watch!) but will have a few ready soon

Michael Leitch, Yu Tamura and Timothy Lafaele
Screenshot (124).png

Screenshot (122).png
Screenshot (123).png

There's a hole in the back of Robbie Henshaw's head in this model, probably a missing bit of the head texture?Untitled.png

Edit: also a small hole in Bundee Aki's head at the back.

Last edited:
There's a hole in the back of Robbie Henshaw's head in this model, probably a missing bit of the head texture?View attachment 11314

Edit: also a small hole in Bundee Aki's head at the back.
Yep I made a note of a few different issues. You're right I did this in blender texture paint and missed the some texture. Let me know if you spot any others. Will aim to do a touch up on a few players probably once the full lions squad are done - mainly fill in missing textures and trying to improve the necks/rigging.

Any tips you have on rigging or necks appreciated as your models seem to be pretty clean and better functioning

I've just posted a tutorial on face rigging in my thread on Facebuilder. As for neck modelling, someone found a shirt model that I use as a template to model a neck inside of using the "exdrude tool" in Blender. https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/otools-for-editing-o-and-fsh-files.47704/post-1039211
Brilliant - I've just had a quick read through and all seems to make sense but I will probably need some time playing around and testing as it is my first time working with these. Will have a go with the shirt model as well as it has been a bit of guesswork so far with differing results.

This will definitely improve the quality of models. I will look to test one first and then hopefully incorporate it going forward. Will then go back and retroactively fix/improves players - let me know if there are any that have really noticeable issues - I've noticed a facial issue with Chelsin Kolbe for example and various players with neck issues

Hey legends! I thought that we could possibly repurpose the older cyber faces from earlier patches. I've currently extracted about 50 faces from trf2010 and have the correct assigned id's. Would this help any of you if I uploaded it??

my vision is to have every player in the game with a cyber face and incorporate some old legends as free agents.
Cheers for the hard work lads.

Hey legends! I thought that we could possibly repurpose the older cyber faces from earlier patches. I've currently extracted about 50 faces from trf2010 and have the correct assigned id's. Would this help any of you if I uploaded it??

my vision is to have every player in the game with a cyber face and incorporate some old legends as free agents.
Cheers for the hard work lads.

Nice - I think @dcwilko90 was also looking into these too. Would be great for a upload so can look into it, haven't across the cyber faces yet so not 100% sure how they worked

I like the idea of having some legends in world league mode, not sure how to add in free agents but sure we can sort that out. Can reassign players to overwrite different players if we want to keep a few (Shane Williams, Brian O'Driscoll or Jonny Wilkinson for example). I haven't got the faces we've made into WL yet - not 100% sure how to - potentially need to update the default roster file in ama1's hex edit spreadsheet? Not sure if there is more to it then that as haven't tried yet, just noticed the new player faces are not in WL

In terms of player IDs/BIG files we can overwrite we've currently used ~50 out of 557 so have a fair amount of space to fill out - my goal is probably to get all major nation international teams at least a first XV so that is probably 200-250 players and will take a fair while - any other faces we can use will be appreciated!

Last edited:
Nice - I think @dcwilko90 was also looking into these too. Would be great for a upload so can look into it, haven't across the cyber faces yet so not 100% sure how they worked

I like the idea of having some legends in world league mode, not sure how to add in free agents but sure we can sort that out. Can reassign players to overwrite different players if we want to keep a few (Shane Williams, Brian O'Driscoll or Jonny Wilkinson for example). I haven't got the faces we've made into WL yet - not 100% sure how to - potentially need to update the default roster file in ama1's hex edit spreadsheet? Not sure if there is more to it then that as haven't tried yet, just noticed the new player faces are not in WL

terms of player IDs/BIG files we can overwrite we've currently used ~50 out of 557 to have a fair amount of space to fill out - my goal is probably to get all major nation international teams at least a first XV so that is probably 200-250 players and will take a fair while - any other faces we can use will be appreciated!
That's awesome bro! And yeah I linked up with him and shared the news, we're pretty excited and definitely team cyber face lol!
Just wish I had the time or patience to make faces but it is what it is. I think for me I'll just overwrite players from say Spain and then change the id's to the ones you can sign in WL.

Joe Marler as a nod to his MotM performance for Harlequins in the Premiership final on the weekend.

Hopefully this evening going to test out proper rigging and neck design thanks to jim546's tutorial and delta getting hold of a shirt model

Screenshot (127).png

Nice - I think @dcwilko90

I like the idea of having some legends in world league mode, not sure how to add in free agents but sure we can sort that out. I haven't got the faces we've made into WL yet - not 100% sure how to - potentially need to update the default roster file in ama1's hex edit spreadsheet? Not sure if there is more to it then that as haven't tried yet, just noticed the new player faces are not in WL
1. You can add free agents using the xml file of the WL, all you need is the player ID (more free agents can also be added) .

2. For faces in WL, the rdf just needs to be updated with correct face ID's (export updated roster via Ama1's spreadsheet or set as default with old Woosah editor)

In terms of player IDs/BIG files we can overwrite we've currently used ~50 out of 557 so have a fair amount of space to fill out - my goal is probably to get all major nation international teams at least a first XV so that is probably 200-250 players and will take a fair while - any other faces we can use will be appreciated!
That's awesome bro! And yeah I linked up with him and shared the news, we're pretty excited and definitely team cyber face lol!
Just wish I had the time or patience to make faces but it is what it is. I think for me I'll just overwrite players from say Spain and then change the id's to the ones you can sign in WL.
Appreciate the love boys ❤
I'm unsure about the existing patch (ama) as it's relatively quite full, however you could replace players which don't add overall value to the overall or appear in any Representative or International Teams.

In the Default Roster they're over 120 Duplicate Pkayers & potential to add even more with the recently discovered unused StringID's & Unlockable Teams

I'm glad that after 6 months, we have other modders on our side about re-using the previous CyberFaces & newly created CyberFaces by the new CyberFace Team

MotM performance Joe Marler replaces Perry Freshwater (ID = 41216). File name is 2aa2b12baec4ce4c70831edd7a38039e.big

My first go at manually rigging the face animations rather than autorigging so hopefully ok. I do need to do back in an fix the neck though.

Lots of international matches on this weekend - I'll try produce a face for all the MotMs

Screenshot (132).png

Screenshot (134).png

Screenshot (135).png

Also I've reassigned Jack Conan so he now replaces Girvan Dempsey (ID = 1543). File name is 42c71ea185dd8ba879632a5caecb3715.big

Screenshot (136).png

Attachments

• JMarler.zip
    289.9 KB · Views: 46
  • JConan.zip
    393.6 KB · Views: 46
Just finished this one whilst watching the SA vs Georgia match

Eben Etzebeth replaces Bakkies Botha (ID = 1847). File name is a37199b199edc12ac492020fab18f8f8.big

Still struggling to fix the neck issues - will have to go back and fix

Screenshot (139).png
Screenshot (140).png

Attachments

• EEtzebeth.zip
    454.6 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts