• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Custom Face Design Tracker

@jim546
can you send me any face which was created by FaceBuilder but before you connect it with default skeleton (in obj, fbx or gltf format)?
I need this to test new skinning feature in otools.

I have a windows 11 but everytime i go in display settings to change graphics the game kicks me out😢what can i do to fix it
download a crack on google rugby 08 exe windows crack will the os of rugby 08 is only max compatible until windows 10 sir update your pc till max and check

Just 3 heads this time as I'm focusing on kits at the moment, Finn Russell, Marcus Smith and Caelan Doris.

index.png

Russell.png Smith.png Doris.png

For people asking for a file with all heads added, I've been adding all the heads I have to my Github page. If you go to the main page and click the green "Code" button you can download a zip of all the up-to-date stuff without having to wait for me to create a full release: https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff

Attachments

• Heads 1203.zip
    497.7 KB · Views: 53
@jim546 I've had a play around with world league today. Everything seems to work perfectly with no crashes. The only thing i seem to have an issue with is recruitment. When i load it up there are no players or information at all. In trade history there has also been no trades by any other team. Thanks for your work on this , just thought i'd let you know my findings.

@jim546 I've had a play around with world league today. Everything seems to work perfectly with no crashes. The only thing i seem to have an issue with is recruitment. When i load it up there are no players or information at all. In trade history there has also been no trades by any other team. Thanks for your work on this , just thought i'd let you know my findings.
Pretty sure this will solve it: Delete 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml from your Rugby08 file and start a new World League save. ama1's 22 mod tried to change this to make it WL more of a "free play" mode but it actually made the transfers buggy.

https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/rugby-08-trf22-patch.48308/post-1085237

***le-1675354060.jpgtop-14-leo-berdeu-le-nouveau-visage-du-lou-a-louverture-28-10-21-4223.jpgSalut les gars, une possibilité de me créer ces deux joueurs s'il vous plaît. Merci votre travail est merveilleux.

Can I just move the files into the R08 folder or do I need to assign them myself? The reason why I'm asking is because I was wondering if it will mess with your rdf file. I don't want to crash my World League again lol
The re-do's all use the same numbers as the old versions so just drop it in and it'll work. The new ones (Boffelli this time) needs to be assigned, you can edit your WL save to add the assignment with Woosah's editor, or wait for me to create a new rdf and then use it to create a new WL save.

The re-do's all use the same numbers as the old versions so just drop it in and it'll work. The new ones (Boffelli this time) needs to be assigned, you can edit your WL save to add the assignment with Woosah's editor, or wait for me to create a new rdf and then use it to create a new WL save.
Ok thanks.

Here is a very mucked up Henry Slade. Will need to redo at some point but should be ok for now. Replaces Toby Flood (20448) using big file f12ce63bcba0617fb24742b2478587ee.big

That is the last of the facebuilder heads I made in the trial (outside high poly ones that will potentially crash world cup mode) so would have to buy the facebuilder licence to make any more from now on

LOL this is face Jordie Barrett has on mine. Should I delete and try again?

Latest posts