• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Fantasy Super 14 2007

G

getofmeland

Well as no-one else has set one up I thought I would, so to join up please follow these instructions below:

Click this link www.testrugby.com/s1407/default.asp?rid=129541
Register to play the game

You may also need these details
The division to join is: TRF Super 14 2007
The password for this division is: TRFrugby
Invitation code: 129541

Usual rules apply for Test Rugby Comps in the past but this year their will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place... as well as the weekly prize for most points...

The prizes will be REP

The amounts will be decided at a later date...

So lets discuss it, if your username is not the same as the one on here then let us know, so we will know who to award the rep to...

i have added myself into that division, will start to pick my players closer to the time.

there isnt much time though only 440 hours til the first freeze :)

I'm in - dobrien7. Although when I logged in it says I'm still in TRF Tri Natios Division, yet has all players & rounds of Super 14.

I'm in - dobrien7. Although when I logged in it says I'm still in TRF Tri Natios Division, yet has all players & rounds of Super 14. [/b]

You need to go to change settings and change it to this division ;)

I'm on now! I've tapped out my funds but still have two slots to fill...I don't see how It's possible to fill a roster! The players only have a few hundred dollar differences...not enough to make up two contracts...

I'm on now! I've tapped out my funds but still have two slots to fill...I don't see how It's possible to fill a roster! The players only have a few hundred dollar differences...not enough to make up two contracts... [/b]

The List that comes up is only the top 10 brought if you look at the top there are some search things mate..

<div class='quotemain'> I'm in - dobrien7. Although when I logged in it says I'm still in TRF Tri Natios Division, yet has all players & rounds of Super 14. [/b]

You need to go to change settings and change it to this division ;)
[/b][/quote]
Ah right, got it now.

i've still got one forward slot to fill but can't find anyone cheap enough - can I drop a player and get two inexpensive ones?

Is it alright if one of my friends from my old workplace joins?

He isn't a member of this site but I just thought I would ask first.

BTW That password didn't work for me. Is there a space betweent the words or something?

Is it alright if one of my friends from my old workplace joins?

He isn't a member of this site but I just thought I would ask first.

BTW That password didn't work for me. Is there a space betweent the words or something? [/b]

Yeah no probs, if you get him to join the site even better...

and the password is case sensitive

Thanks I gave him the site address and a wee bit of info about it so hopefully he will.

I'm surprised they still have Chris Latham on that site though since he is out for 6 months or so.

Plus it sucks how Scott Hamilton only played a couple of games for the All Blacks and all of a sudden he is worth $1.1 million.

I found it funny how Chris Jack is one of the most owned Locks though. Do people not follow the news and know he will be rested.

Latest posts