• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 12 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And who is interesting in coming, by the way?[/b]

Sounds like it would be a blast. Too bad I live on the other side of the world :( . If we're all still alive and well in 2 years time I plan to be in the UK so maybe then...

Nothing has been decided yet. It seems to be like people fancy somewhere abroad aside from Charlie.

The Key thing is your saying mid December for the meet, this christmas is gonna be tight for a lot of people, and even matt said he wanted something cheap... and you said as well...

Ask yourselves this can you honestly afford what will essentially cost £200+ for a weekend away??

If we want to do something by the end of the year, it will need to be done on a budget.

I am currently working full time + Overtime and I can't afford to do much...

I am just concerned that we should do this year on a budget then go for the big one next year, when we would have more time to plan... etc..

I'm up for it, however my vote goes to one of 3 places:

Reading - because I don't have to pay for accomodation and everyone is welcome to crash to my place. If you can find room.

London - because I don't have to pay for accomodation as I can just go and stay with the missus. :p

Cardiff - because accomodation prices are approximate to a crate of WKD of Matt.

Speaking of Matt, has he calmed down yet?

At the end of the day, I don't mind although I'd prefer something on UK soil.

Knowing our drinking habits though Charlie, we'd end up spending £200 each anyway on a crazy night out...

That is true my Fez wearing friend, but if we are abroad we are likely to spend a lot more, if we stay in this country we can spend more money on drink!!!

Ah-ha, depends on where you go my friend ;)

Bosnia was about a pound a pint! Pints were about KM2.40 and a double vodka and coke was roughly the same..

..wait, I can hear Matt's blood boiling, I'm going to go away and hide now...

OK guys be it anywhere in this f***in world I need jsut Visa :lol: and sleeping bag (which I have High Class :D )

Well you might want to get to your nearest British Embassy/High Commission ASAP then and find out how the system works Lekso! ^_^

Very kind of you to consider Belgium as an option, but this is is one hell of a boring country at times.
Not only that but dear Laceta/Laecta/Lactea has exams in January, and not a lot of money. Plus she lives with her parents. You'd have to come right down to Antwerp to actually get to meet me. And what is the case for Belgium is the case for me, I'm pretty boring XD

Loved reading through the topic though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 13 2008, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very kind of you to consider Belgium as an option, but this is is one hell of a boring country at times.
Not only that but dear Laceta/Laecta/Lactea has exams in January, and not a lot of money. Plus she lives with her parents. You'd have to come right down to Antwerp to actually get to meet me. And what is the case for Belgium is the case for me, I'm pretty boring XD

Loved reading through the topic though.[/b]

I will get this post as Laceta's invitation to Belgium.

What about cash problems I am troubled too, I left the work and now I am like a Rolling Stones' Beggars' Banquet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts