• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf Option File Project

T

toup

Just an idea I had after having visited a number of forums for Pro Evo 5. Obviously it's a little dependant on how and where RC saves edited data, but was thinking some sort of communal editing project could take place after release. Basically, if people post up correct names or any editing suggestions, then someone could make the changes and post the option file here. Obviously this would be quite time intensive, so another option is someone could do a bit, then post that file which could be downloaded and reposted by someone else with more changes etc etc.

I am talking about the console versions by the way - assume a fair few people are familiar with maxdrives and other devices that allow PC to console transfer?

Feel free to tell me it's a stupid idea (waits expectantly for instant response to say something along those lines), but would save everyone doing all the research and editing.

Jesus! At least until the game comes out before you start trying to edit it! Do you ask for ketchup before your food arrives?

Originally posted by robbinho@Nov 15 2005, 12:19 AM
Jesus! At least until the game comes out before you start trying to edit it! Do you ask for ketchup before your food arrives?
To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail...

Not sure if that's at all relevant but anyway... I just know a lot of people would like to get all the southern hemisphere names etc sorted for career modes etc... not least those living there. Nobody's forcing you to do it...

Anyway, I'm just off for my ketchup then I'll see what they have in the staff restaurant
<

Latest posts