• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and a lover of blue bulls.
This question is for the attention of Peter83.
First of all, Hello.
You said you had to put the Australian province of melbourne rebels outside, thank you to explain in detail the method, the file number and how I can put the Melbourns rebels outside.
I installed only the patch of super rugby and I have the same problem as Major10.
Once the match is over, when I want to save, the game crash.
I did not install any patches before this one.
Yeah,new roster for every team in Superugby...because some players are not available,like E.Papier,A.Dyanti...the list goes,please someone give us a new roster

First of all, Hello.
You said you had to put the Australian province of melbourne rebels outside, thank you to explain in detail the method, the file number and how I can put the Melbourns rebels outside.
I installed only the patch of super rugby and I have the same problem as Major10.
Yeah,new roster for every team in Superugby...because some players are not available,like E.Papier,A.Dyanti...the list goes,please someone give us a new roster

First of all, Hello.
INSIDE PATCH GUINNESS PRO 14 YOU WILL FIND THE ROSTER LIST AND THE PROFILE YOU MUST USE FOR THE 3 PATCHES

First of all, Hello.
INSIDE PATCH GUINNESS PRO 14 YOU WILL FIND THE ROSTER LIST AND THE PROFILE YOU MUST USE FOR THE 3 PATCHES

You can create players within the game and add it to the team you want.

Actually there are not many people who have time to make a list, only few of us continue with the updates.

[QUOTE = "peter83, post: 897215, membre: 12188"] INSIDE PATCH GUINNESS PRO 14 VOUS TROUVEREZ LA LISTE DE ROSTER ET LE PROFIL QUE VOUS DEVEZ UTILISER POUR LES 3 PATCHS [/ QUOTE]

Muchas Gracias Amigo

there is a conflict between the Pro 14 and Super 14 patch.
I installed everything you told me to do, rugby 08 crach.
If someone with experience with mods can solve this problem, I am willing to pay through paypal.
I really want to play super 14 in rugby 08 and my pleasure has just fallen in the water.

Gr8tness can you solve this problem because I do not know anything about it.

when you create a mod, you have to be sure that it works....peter83

there is a conflict between the Pro 14 and Super 14 patch.
I installed everything you told me to do, rugby 08 crach.
If someone with experience with mods can solve this problem, I am willing to pay through paypal.
I really want to play super 14 in rugby 08 and my pleasure has just fallen in the water.

Gr8tness can you solve this problem because I do not know anything about it.

when you create a mod, you have to be sure that it works....peter83

THE PATCHES WERE VERIFIED BEFORE RAISING THE FORUM, MAYBE YOU BEFORE CRITICIZING YOU SHOULD HELP WITH THE UPDATES. HERE WE DO NOT WORK FOR MONEY.

Last edited:
I apologize to you, my purpose was not to accuse you of doing a bad job, but you must understand that I am not the only one in this situation.

verify that list is using friend, surely it is the problem. usin this list.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9ceqhxy1crmzii/2018.ros.rar

Hello Peter 83.
I installed the patch, it still does not work.
I uninstalled the patch 2017-2018 and I installed the patch 2016-17, it works correctly.
If you could just provide me with the 2017-2018 kits, that would be perfect and I would be happy with that.
if i knew how to solve this problem, i would help you, but i am only a little amateur.

On your computer, is the super rugby 2018 patch working properly?

I had uninstalled the previous patch 2017-2018 in accordance with your recommendations, the super rugby competition was not available, but at times I could play the four nation.
I think there is a problem with stadiums and names.

Last edited:
I uploaded a patch a few pages back, the world league works fine, busy eith a new roster but it will take some time

Hello Peter 83.
I installed the patch, it still does not work.
I uninstalled the patch 2017-2018 and I installed the patch 2016-17, it works correctly.
If you could just provide me with the 2017-2018 kits, that would be perfect and I would be happy with that.
if i knew how to solve this problem, i would help you, but i am only a little amateur.

On your computer, is the super rugby 2018 patch working properly?

I had uninstalled the previous patch 2017-2018 in accordance with your recommendations, the super rugby competition was not available, but at times I could play the four nation.
I think there is a problem with stadiums and names.
the list that I uploaded is the last list of ama1 and it works on the last 3 patches that I uploaded in my thread

note: in super rugby mode there is only the possibility of using 14 teams so the tournament must leave a team outside ... in this case, leave the rebels out.

Hello Peter83, in this comment, you say that we have to leave the rebels outside, how I have to proceed, I have to go to which file and what do I say to do, I think that my problem lies in this level.

By the way, I went in the list super rugby 2018 or to play the tri-nation, in the select player manually section, I detected a problem when I selected the name andré pollard, rugby08 stopped working

Last edited:
Hey guys ! Thanks for the amazing work ! Everything works fine for me except for one thing, the game crash everytime i tried to do manual selections for international teams... Any idea why?

Hello Peter83, in this comment, you say that we have to leave the rebels outside, how I have to proceed, I have to go to which file and what do I say to do, I think that my problem lies in this level.

By the way, I went in the list super rugby 2018 or to play the tri-nation, in the select player manually section, I detected a problem when I selected the name andré pollard, rugby08 stopped working
you must have the file 2e3bf7238 ... that corresponds to the tournament of the super rugby, then where it says western force replace the number 104 with the number 31, then go to the flap open = save and replace with the existing and ready. With the problem of polite nise that will happen, I will have to verify the problem.

you must have the file 2e3bf7238 ... that corresponds to the tournament of the super rugby, then where it says western force replace the number 104 with the number 31, then go to the flap open = save and replace with the existing and ready. With the problem of polite nise that will happen, I will have to verify the problem.

hi Peter 83.
I did everything you told me to do, rugby08 crash
I'm going to install the 2016-2017 super rugby patch, until you find a solution.
I think you should work with the 2016-2017 patch just with kits, stadiums and jerseys, for 2017-2018.
I am very disappointed because I wanted a lot to play at Super Rugby 2017-18.

hi Peter 83.
I did everything you told me to do, rugby08 crash
I'm going to install the 2016-2017 super rugby patch, until you find a solution.
I think you should work with the 2016-2017 patch just with kits, stadiums and jerseys, for 2017-2018.
I am very disappointed because I wanted a lot to play at Super Rugby 2017-18.
it must be a problem for you because the patches work with the list that happens to you, it is the same list that is found in the pro14 patch.

Hey guys ! Thanks for the amazing work ! Everything works fine for me except for one thing, the game crash everytime i tried to do manual selections for international teams... Any idea why?

You have to get a new roster....any manual selection will crash because 1 or more player(s) has errors. They will normally have a canada flag with no position or nationality