• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

I Downloaded the Super Rugby mod patch but none of the Super Rugby teams is update. Damien Willemse isn't in the Stormers squad or any of the new players.
if there are many players that are not on the list, this list is the last update of ama1, the only thing I did was reassign players to the correct teams so I had to reassign kits because they did not agree with their names. I really could not learn to do lists with exel, so I have to work on the lists that some members of the forum do. other things unfortunately we are working on different mods and lists, it is up to each person in the forum to use the patch that they like. In my patches all the links work, there are only problems with the world league ... I do not know if the work of geostar is based on my patches or yours.

if there are many players that are not on the list, this list is the last update of ama1, the only thing I did was reassign players to the correct teams so I had to reassign kits because they did not agree with their names. I really could not learn to do lists with exel, so I have to work on the lists that some members of the forum do. other things unfortunately we are working on different mods and lists, it is up to each person in the forum to use the patch that they like. In my patches all the links work, there are only problems with the world league ... I do not know if the work of geostar is based on my patches or yours.

Hello Peter83.
You say the super rugby patch works for you.
But in this case, why the patch does not work at home.
I installed the roster and the site you provided 2018.ros, but every time I finish the first game of super rugby, the game me but rugby08 does not work anymore.
I disabled my anti virus and firewall.
I'm sad and disgusted, I bought Rugby08, 30 dollar on e-bay.

to make sure that the problem does not come from my computer, I installed the patch on another computer and it always makes me the same problem.

also, you said you had to reset players' names, how do I do

:(

Yes, after you have extracted the files to main game
Can you upload your roster? I think the roster that comes with the patch is a old one. I opened it in the Roster Editor.

Yes, after you have extracted the files to main game
Can you upload your roster? I think the roster that comes with the patch is a old one. I opened it in the Roster Editor.

I Downloaded the Super Rugby mod patch but none of the Super Rugby teams is update. Damien Willemse isn't in the Stormers squad or any of the new players.
Hello Peter83.
I installed the roster and the site you provided 2018.ros, but every time I finish the first game of super rugby, the game me but rugby08 does not work anymore.

to make sure that the problem does not come from my computer, I installed the patch on another computer and it always makes me the same problem.

sorry friend, I do not know why the game crashes on your pc, my patch is based on the lists that geostar and ama1 climbed the forum, I do not change anything, just relocate some kits. my work is based on doing all the graphic work of the game which takes a long time, but the lists are done by other people in the forum. try to try the list that geostar went up in your mod. I am patient with criticism but I want you to understand that we do our best to solve the problems of the game.

Hello Peter83.

you could find the game for free on youtube or in gamestorrents

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8cw0yestvx6ew24/Update.7z

Hey guys just extract and place all files in the main rugby folder. Load up game and reset roster to default. I have tested the WL and it works.

Note: Only 6 Nations + TR Champions + Japan International teams have been filled. Most players will have incorrect faces/skin/age as it takes loads of time to assign them all.

You could list all those lil errors here and I'll fix them, also since I don't know many players from europe league's, I just gave them an average rating. So if any players are missing or needs and upgrade/downgrade just list them all here.
There seems to be a problem,because mediafire says,the file is invalid or has been deleted,therefore I can't download it,please upload again...If you don't
not to be demanding but can do it quickly? thank you

Hello Peter 83.
I have detected the problem on your patch super rugby, it is the Japanese team of Sunwolves, if you manage to solve this problem, the patch will be operatiennel.
Good luck and thank you for your work. ;););)

Hello Peter 83.
I have detected the problem on your patch super rugby, it is the Japanese team of Sunwolves, if you manage to solve this problem, the patch will be operatiennel.
Sunwolves works just fine on my side

Hello Peter 83.

go to the 08 rugby folder (super rugby patch) and open the file
2e3bf72385c97f02da9f19bf5c07e09 with the notepad and go to where the western force id says

<team id = "12" alias = "Western Force" Index = "104" />

you should then replace the number "104" corresponding to sunwolves by the "31" corresponding to melbourne rebels, then save and replace file and go.

When you play the Super Rugby tournament the rebels will appear for sunwolves.

This type of substitution can be done in any existing tournament of the game using the file be29 ... to locate the id of each team in the game.

I was checking Freddy Howard's FH13 patch and saw that in the file that corresponds to the 6 nations it is configured according to its fixture to be able to play the Pacific nation cup and also the rugby championship within the same file. try to understand how he managed to do that, since in the TRC he used Penn state and the Santa Monica university to complete the 6 teams. We would have to understand how to configure the fixture so that Penn and St Monica do not classify with points. Only the 4 south teams would get points within the tournament.

I was checking Freddy Howard's FH13 patch and saw that in the file that corresponds to the 6 nations it is configured according to its fixture to be able to play the Pacific nation cup and also the rugby championship within the same file. try to understand how he managed to do that, since in the TRC he used Penn state and the Santa Monica university to complete the 6 teams. We would have to understand how to configure the fixture so that Penn and St Monica do not classify with points. Only the 4 south teams would get points within the tournament.
There 2 files for 6 nations, one for each year. Example choose 2006 play pacific cup, choose 2007 play rugby championship

There 2 files for 6 nations, one for each year. Example choose 2006 play pacific cup, choose 2007 play rugby championship
you could upload the two files you use to play the two tournaments

Latest posts