• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

The recruitment in the world league still doesn't seem to work. But it's a great patch. Love the kits of the super rugby teams.

I did everything you said but it still wouldn't work.The world league has become a bit of a habit for me really and it was frustrating when it crashed just as I was trying to buy a player. It's an fantastic patch overall but the world league is something rugby challenge doesn't have. And thank you for the wonderful work you put into this patch.

every time i finish a game and "go to the tournament central" the game crash

every time i finish a game and "go to the tournament central" the game crash
delete all the files you have and only leave those of rugby 08, copy and paste the files of one of the last patches and use the list that is inside the folder containing the patch.

You have to use the list for these patches no other maybe that's why it's game stops. In my house the 3 patches work well with the same list.

delete all the files you have and only leave those of rugby 08, copy and paste the files of one of the last patches and use the list that is inside the folder containing the patch.

You have to use the list for these patches no other maybe that's why it's game stops. In my house the 3 patches work well with the same list.

i use only the files in the first page of this thread. the patch is awesome but my problem remains.
i dont use old patch

i use only the files in the first page of this thread. the patch is awesome but my problem remains.
i dont use old patch
Don't use the patch on the first page, it is the old one. Go to page 8, there is a new page released.

Hello, someone is interested in creating a patch of the southern hemisphere that contains the miter 10 cup of nz and the currie cup of sa replacing the Premiership and the super rugby. I just need someone to be able to make the roster list that would replace the European teams only by leaving super rugby teams and international teams.

hi, is there any way to set the keys exactly like in the game for ps2?

Hello, someone is interested in creating a patch of the southern hemisphere that contains the miter 10 cup of nz and the currie cup of sa replacing the Premiership and the super rugby. I just need someone to be able to make the roster list that would replace the European teams only by leaving super rugby teams and international teams.

What teams will be used for Currie Cup?

@ImScotty @ama1 you guys managed to add Argentina (non select-able/user) to the current 3 nations as a 4th team and changed the fixtures. Could this not also be done with the aviva premiership?

We could add 3 non select-able teams to it and it would be a 15 team tournament. We could add a further 2 more as "fixture place holders" for the remaining fixtures - I think each team plays 22 games in the aviva right

What teams will be used for Currie Cup?

@ImScotty @ama1 you guys managed to add Argentina (non select-able/user) to the current 3 nations as a 4th team and changed the fixtures. Could this not also be done with the aviva premiership?

We could add 3 non select-able teams to it and it would be a 15 team tournament. We could add a further 2 more as "fixture place holders" for the remaining fixtures - I think each team plays 22 games in the aviva right
we would use the 12 teams of the aviva premiership to replace them with those of the currie cup and we use 14 European teams to replace them with the teams of the mitre 10 cup

example:

currie cup

bulls=bath
w.p= tigers
free state= gloucester
lions= newcastle
gricuas=exeter
pumas=sale
natal=worcester
eastern province=northampton
griffons or swd eagles=saracens
leopards or border bulldogs=london irish
boland=wasps

mitre 10 cup

waikato=leinster
otago=ulster
wellington=munster
north harbour=connacht
taranaki=llanelli
southland=ospreys
hawkes bay=cardif
bay of plenty=newport
auckand=castres
tasman=toulouse
northland=clermont
counties manukau=treviso
manawatu=zebre
canterbury=glasgow

I would also like to add some teams from Argentina like hindu, sic, belgrano
and would to chile and brazil .. could also add some teams of the league of australia.

we would use the 12 teams of the aviva premiership to replace them with those of the currie cup and we use 14 European teams to replace them with the teams of the mitre 10 cup

example:

currie cup

bulls=bath
w.p= tigers
free state= gloucester
lions= newcastle
gricuas=exeter
pumas=sale
natal=worcester
eastern province=northampton
griffons or swd eagles=saracens
leopards or border bulldogs=london irish
boland=wasps

mitre 10 cup

waikato=leinster
otago=ulster
wellington=munster
north harbour=connacht
taranaki=llanelli
southland=ospreys
hawkes bay=cardif
bay of plenty=newport
auckand=castres
tasman=toulouse
northland=clermont
counties manukau=treviso
manawatu=zebre
canterbury=glasgow

I would also like to add some teams from Argentina like hindu, sic, belgrano
and would to chile and brazil .. could also add some teams of the league of australia.

So you want to keep the super rugby and add currie cup and mitre 10 teams?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and a lover of blue bulls.
This question is for the attention of Peter83.
First of all, Hello.
You said you had to put the Australian province of melbourne rebels outside, thank you to explain in detail the method, the file number and how I can put the Melbourns rebels outside.
I installed only the patch of super rugby and I have the same problem as Major10.
Once the match is over, when I want to save, the game crash.
I did not install any patches before this one.

Latest posts