• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

What patch and what list are you using?

maybe you could share the files in the forum

Using the patch you provided, with ama's be2 list. WL league is working fine, no crash on team selection or recruitement. I will upload when I am done renaming the kit files

Using the patch you provided, with ama's be2 list. WL league is working fine, no crash on team selection or recruitement. I will upload when I am done renaming the kit files
great friend, thank you. I do not have the time necessary to rename the teams, I work your job ...

great friend, thank you. I do not have the time necessary to rename the teams, I work your job ...

I tried changing the file names but nothing seemed to change for me. It rather blanked out some logos. But I am just gonna play with the wrong kits anyway.

I tried changing the file names but nothing seemed to change for me. It rather blanked out some logos. But I am just gonna play with the wrong kits anyway.
mmm I do not know why that will happen? We hope @ ama1 can solve the problem ... or some other member.

Previous post contains:
6 nations 2018 fixtures
Pro 14 fixtures
Super rugby 2018 fixtures
Top 14
World league (some kits, 4 or 5 still needs to be updated - the teams that changed, their logo's are still blank, still working on it)

Are these files for the 2017-18 patch? so I've seen the file be29 .. does not match the files that I launch ama1 .... basically esots files are used for the 2017-18 patch and are not suitable for use with the file nor the roster list that I launch ama1

Yes for the 17-18 patch, the difference will be on the world league patch and roster for 6 nations, they are based on ama list

Yes for the 17-18 patch, the difference will be on the world league patch and roster for 6 nations, they are based on ama list
ok well ... in the time I could modify the file be29 ... so that it fits the list of ama1. I'm also working on a patch based on 2017-18 to adapt to the files I send ama1 .. I just noticed one problem in the list that is when you want to modify each team of players from the game .. the game gets corrupted and it goes to the desk.

I also think that it is not worthwhile to continue with the updates of the game ... really there are very few people who are getting involved in the patches and if it is not feasible to continue modifying the patches ... I have finished 75% of the kits super rugby 2018 once you finish all I will upload to the forum and I think that will end my work in the forum ...

ok well ... in the time I could modify the file be29 ... so that it fits the list of ama1. I'm also working on a patch based on 2017-18 to adapt to the files I send ama1 .. I just noticed one problem in the list that is when you want to modify each team of players from the game .. the game gets corrupted and it goes to the desk.

In my 6 nations folder there is a be2 file, it is basicly Ama's lists. The crashes are caused by too many teams under european feGroup, try moving a few teams to feGroup super14. It should fix the ingame editing problem.

Yeah I see there isnt much support in here anymore. I will be looking forward to your last update

In my 6 nations folder there is a be2 file, it is basicly Ama's lists. The crashes are caused by too many teams under european feGroup, try moving a few teams to feGroup super14. It should fix the ingame editing problem.

Yeah I see there isnt much support in here anymore. I will be looking forward to your last update

ok I will try to pass some teams to representative teams. Maybe you could help me replace Zebre with another team that is not Calvisano since I can not find your files inside rugby.gob or inside the forum. I thought that they were the archives of Brescia but it is not like that. If you can for example modify the list of ama1 And move your players some teams that are not activated but if you have your complete files it would be great. maybe I can use these deactivated teams: the cats, jr all blacks, leeds, or some other that you think is possible. only if you can make the change send me here the list that I asked you to modify the file be29 ... thanks.

need the patch where world league does not crash when you're trying to recruit someone,please gents.

need the patch where world league does not crash when you're trying to recruit someone,please gents.
You can use one of the mods ImScotty made in his thread, you can also use the link I provided, but a few teams will have incorrect kits(Bordeaux, Agen and 2 more I think) some teams logos will be blank( above teams & rebels, worcester, toulon, racing)

@peter83 i am thinking of reverting back to the original mod be2 file, just need to check some stuff first

You can use one of the mods ImScotty made in his thread, you can also use the link I provided, but a few teams will have incorrect kits(Bordeaux, Agen and 2 more I think) some teams logos will be blank( above teams & rebels, worcester, toulon, racing)

@peter83 i am thinking of reverting back to the original mod be2 file, just need to check some stuff first
I used the file be29 ... original to adapt it to the list of ama1, I also had to rename several teams because they did not agree with the list, I am going to send the file and the list so you can verify it, I keep working on the relocation of kits, logos, and other things, also note that when playing with brive and agen the game closes. I think we should work on a single file and a single list.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/esunq09epy358cy/file_and_list_ama1.rar

I also had to relocate some teams in the file be29 ... And activate and deactivate others. And also pass many teams to the section of representative teams to be able to modify the list of players from within the game.

Last edited:

Okay,so where do I find the thread and your link?

@Gr8tness
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r72o7d2606e6j56/Patches.7z
https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/the-rugby-patch-season-2016-2017-errors.39811/

First link is my patches, the following team's logo's and mini kits are a bit messy(blanked out), I'll have it sorted out by tomorrow or the next:

La Rochelle
Lyon
Brive
Montpellier
Rebels
Bordeaux
Bristol (No Players yet)
Racing 92
Toulon
Worcester
Zebre
Agen
Connacht
Oyonax
(They are all playable)

Second link is ImScotty's thread, he has a working mod there too.

@peter83 Agen and Brive play fine by me, I'll compare ours and send back to you.

@Gr8tness
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r72o7d2606e6j56/Patches.7z
https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/the-rugby-patch-season-2016-2017-errors.39811/

First link is my patches, the following team's logo's and mini kits are a bit messy(blanked out), I'll have it sorted out by tomorrow or the next:

La Rochelle
Lyon
Brive
Montpellier
Rebels
Bordeaux
Bristol (No Players yet)
Racing 92
Toulon
Worcester
Zebre
Agen
Connacht
Oyonax
(They are all playable)

Second link is ImScotty's thread, he has a working mod there too.

@peter83 Agen and Brive play fine by me, I'll compare ours and send back to you.

ok I'm a bit confused .. the link I sent has the file be29 ... and the list of ama1, verifying in the game note that there were repeated team. Then I had to activate and deactivate several teams that agreed with the list. now I have all the teams with their respective players, including bristol, I also have the possibility of adding several more teams for example to barbarians or someone else. I usually have the finished patch having each teams their respective kits, minikits and logos .. as I said I just found an error in agen and brive, I think it's from the list, I'm also going to test their files in an alternative game.

Latest posts