• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

maybe you can work on this roster roster that is basically the 2016-2017 patch but with the transfers of this season that I made but the game ... many players are missing in all the teams that I could replace with some Japanese players, usa, uruguay and romania that did not have an assigned team ...
in the file be29 I only replaced 3 teams

agen replaces grenoble

Oyonnax replaces Bayonne

london irish replaces bristol ..

I think it's much easier for you and me to make the changes based on this list roster .. since I only had to add some new players and move others.

fila pacht 2017-2018 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/dytatpe8rgqed6m/file_and_roster_pacht_2017-2018_of_peter83.rar

@ama1 do you mind unchecking checkbox 9, I did it with your roster (unticked 9 for all via excel editor) but I get a crash with recruitment

Yep, will do that for the next roster release. Will probably untick all the checkboxes, because I get the same error.
I have been playing around with World League and managed to change the starting teams around and the teams involved.
Took out all the lower ranked teams to make it more competitive.

I just want to say again thank you guys for a great patch, me and my friends is enjoying the hell out of it lt! The only error in the new roster is CJ Stander is black.

I just want to say again thank you guys for a great patch, me and my friends is enjoying the hell out of it lt! The only error in the new roster is CJ Stander is black.
if you want you can solve the problem. you have to open the woosaahg program and then open the roster list. look for the player you want to modify. example: cj stander. and then change your skin style by the corresponding color and put ok. friend can you relocate the teams based on the new list of @ ama1? since your list does not match the be29 file of the 2017-18 patch.

if you want you can solve the problem. you have to open the woosaahg program and then open the roster list. look for the player you want to modify. example: cj stander. and then change your skin style by the corresponding color and put ok. friend can you relocate the teams based on the new list of @ ama1? since your list does not match the be29 file of the 2017-18 patch.

Ok, i will try to take a look. Im currently busy because I'm going to university next week.

@Ezzy (You can ignore the roster if you are going to use ama1's roster, then just correct the team assigned to the Jaguares in the tournament file to what it is in ama1's team list, I tried to reassigned the kits to his list, but it took too long and I had other stuff to do )

https://ufile.io/fzr4d

@Ezzy (You can ignore the roster if you are going to use ama1's roster, then just correct the team assigned to the Jaguares in the tournament file to what it is in ama1's team list, I tried to reassigned the kits to his list, but it took too long and I had other stuff to do )

https://ufile.io/fzr4d
Thanks

When using ama1's roster with the fixtures:
Rebels should be 31
Jaguares should be 102

as reassigned the teams according to the list of @ ama1? in see of having to replace teams using the buigui and fshead?

as reassigned the teams according to the list of @ ama1? in see of having to replace teams using the buigui and fshead?

That would be the long way, just changed the kit file name to match the be2 file

That would be the long way, just changed the kit file name to match the be2 file
okay. and how do I change the names of the files to match the list of ama1? He did not understand well. sorry.

I happen several ways to replace kits and their names to match the list. for example a is change the names in the file be29 ... but as I do so that each file each team match the correct name?

Well lets say you have the want to replace the rebels with force, find the filename in the teamlist that ama1 uploaded.

Locate the force kits and rename them to what ama1 has in his list.

@ama1 if I know what players causes the errors in my roster eg world league, how can i remove them with your excel editor?

Some of the older members mentioned it way back, thanx...

Latest posts