• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF revamp - your thoughts

OH MY GOD.
The frontpage is confusing but I can get used to it.
So, can you give us a quick run-down on the new features? :p

Oh, just a point: the announcements/blogs on the front page are clashing with the 'pull-down' things: advertisements, recent messages etc...

And... :Blinky: the emoticons can finally be used in the fast reply menu. Yayz!

Last point, some of the sub-forums link to the front page. Whenever I click on the off-topic sub-forum image, for example, I'm linked to the Portal. First impressions: 9/10. :bana:

Oh, one more thing, will you be bringing teh Arcade back? I only discovered it the day you closed down. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 24 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Last point, some of the sub-forums link to the front page. Whenever I click on the off-topic sub-forum image, for example, I'm linked to the Portal. First impressions: 9/10. :bana:[/b]

Sorted...

As for the Arcade there are potentially a few changes coming with it...

Great stuff, the Joomla portal needs some sorting but as soon as that is done it will look amazing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Aug 24 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great stuff, the Joomla portal needs some sorting but as soon as that is done it will look amazing![/b]

yeah the alignment is being a pain, so I am working on that at the mo :)

There is still a fair bit of tweaking to do so any feedback, any feedback at all will be welcome!

How about personalised blogs in the members profile? That's the one quirk I have. Also, in the "About TRF" tab, you spelt 'announcements' wrong. :p

I haven't got anything to add, i thought the board was changing, but i like what's new. It takes time to get to new things, but it looks much better and i'm sure will feel much better as we all get used to it.

I have no negative thoughts from this, just positive ones. Good stuff fellas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 24 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How about personalised blogs in the members profile? That's the one quirk I have. Also, in the "About TRF" tab, you spelt 'announcements' wrong. :p[/b]

How about you SHUT UP, huh? Ever thought of that?! :lol:

(NOTE TO ALL: do not take any notice of this, this is just Prestwick and Sir Speedy having fun.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 24 2008, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 24 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about personalised blogs in the members profile? That's the one quirk I have. Also, in the "About TRF" tab, you spelt 'announcements' wrong. :p[/b]

How about you SHUT UP, huh? Ever thought of that?! :lol:

(NOTE TO ALL: do not take any notice of this, this is just Prestwick and Sir Speedy having fun.)
[/b][/quote]
What the hell are you talking about? I've never seen you talk to me in my TRF Life. :mellow: I'M REPORTING YOU! :blush:

Still though, am I going to get the opinion of <strike>a prat</strike> <strike>a good moderator</strike> Prestwick on the matter of blogs?

^_^

All these people want more more and more...

Wait and see but still give us suggestions just don't expect answers straight away..

Yeh I was joking with Prestwick... Or was I? -__-
Still, you're asking for suggestions and I'm giving you them... No need to get touchy, I like the changes so far. >_>

You know, I've noticed a disturbing lack of posting since the changes... Methinks adding personal BLOGS would attract more members...

d:< Oh and Prestwick, don't LEAVE! :wah: The forums need at least ONE Saracens fan to make fun of. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 24 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You know, I've noticed a disturbing lack of posting since the changes... Methinks adding personal BLOGS would attract more members...

d:< Oh and Prestwick, don't LEAVE! :wah: The forums need at least ONE Saracens fan to make fun of. :D[/b]

We had them and no one used them!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Aug 24 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 24 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

d:< Oh and Prestwick, don't LEAVE! :wah: The forums need at least ONE Saracens fan to make fun of. :D[/b]

We had them and no one used them!!!
[/b][/quote]
Lol, really? Must have been before my time here. :p

Its true, we had personal blogs and nobody really used them to be honest.

They're a good idea, but its a matter of trying to get people to post in them thats the tricky bit...

Latest posts