• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

When i select the team, the game crashes and a windows report error opens
Did you apply the patch to a "clean" Rugby 08 game with no other mods installed?

it is great but stade francais doesn't have all the players, the reserve is empty...

That is because the NH teams are still busy with transfers and not all the squads have been finalized, once all the squads are finalized the roster will be complete for all teams.

That is because the NH teams are still busy with transfers and not all the squads have been finalized, once all the squads are finalized the roster will be complete for all teams.

Ah, that's why Edinburgh has 4 placeholder players then? If that's the case I'll be sure to DL the patch again once they're updated. Thanks again!

King the last question , when will be the Exeter Chiefs posted ?

King the last question , when will be the Exeter Chiefs posted ?

I've already made their logos and balls, I just need someone to make their kits + minikits and I must also complete their squad once the final squad is released.
Aironi will also be in the next update;)

I've already made their logos and balls, I just need someone to make their kits + minikits and I must also complete their squad once the final squad is released.
Aironi will also be in the next update;)

You are the man King.

Hey I read you'll include Russia for the next update, it so happens I recently posted Russia's starting XV on another thread, thought it might help you too:
1. Sergey Popov
2. Vladislav Korshunov
3. Evgeny Pronenko
4. Alexander Voytov
5. Georgi Minadze
6. Victor Gresev - Russia's best player in the forwards, a perfect balance of speed, power & aggression Special attributes: tackle breaker,scoring, ball winner
7. Evgeny Matveev
8. Artem Fatakhov
9. Alexander Yanyushkin - Another player that stands out, very small but gutsy scrum-half, Special abilities: passing, playmaker, place kicker (Ratings - place kicking: 77/100 kicking power: 79/100)
10. Yury Kushnarev - Special abilities: place kicker (Ratings - place kicking: 82/100 kicking power: 87/100)
11. Vasily Artemyev - By far Russia's best player and is equally proficient at fullback, he also plays Rugby 7's, Special abilities: scoring, playmaker
12. Dmitry Gerasimov
13. Mikhail Babaev
14. Andrey Kuzin
15. Igor Kluchnikov

Hey I read you'll include Russia for the next update, it so happens I recently posted Russia's starting XV on another thread, thought it might help you too:
1. Sergey Popov
2. Vladislav Korshunov
3. Evgeny Pronenko
4. Alexander Voytov
5. Georgi Minadze
6. Victor Gresev - Russia's best player in the forwards, a perfect balance of speed, power & aggression Special attributes: tackle breaker,scoring, ball winner
7. Evgeny Matveev
8. Artem Fatakhov
9. Alexander Yanyushkin - Another player that stands out, very small but gutsy scrum-half, Special abilities: passing, playmaker, place kicker (Ratings - place kicking: 77/100 kicking power: 79/100)
10. Yury Kushnarev - Special abilities: place kicker (Ratings - place kicking: 82/100 kicking power: 87/100)
11. Vasily Artemyev - By far Russia's best player and is equally proficient at fullback, he also plays Rugby 7's, Special abilities: scoring, playmaker
12. Dmitry Gerasimov
13. Mikhail Babaev
14. Andrey Kuzin
15. Igor Kluchnikov

Thanks very much for that info!

Hi thanks for the great update - kits and players look great as well as the really up to date rosters. Just a note - some of the names mentioned by the commentators are incorrect e.g juan de jongh is dominig or something and andries bekker is lawrence dallaglio - only played a bit, but that's what I spotted.

Thanks again
Rich

Who is the new O'Driscoll? (who got replaced with BOD and now has his attributes in this new mod?) is it Nonu? coz man Nonu is so good now for some reason haha the next Jonah it looks like and i havent seen him play for ages - strength agreed but is he really that fast?

Last edited:
Who is the new O'Driscoll? (who got replaced with BOD and now has his attributes in this new mod?) is it Nonu? coz man Nonu is so good now for some reason haha the next Jonah it looks like and i havent seen him play for ages - strength agreed but is he really that fast?

No,O'driscolls's star have been changed on Jaque Fourie...Cheers,master720full

PD:You can go to my trhead of star players update,another thing if you want to return O'Driscoll his star don't doubt on tell me and I'll do it for you...

Hi thanks for the great update - kits and players look great as well as the really up to date rosters. Just a note - some of the names mentioned by the commentators are incorrect e.g juan de jongh is dominig or something and andries bekker is lawrence dallaglio - only played a bit, but that's what I spotted.

Thanks again
Rich

Thanks for the feedback, there isn't a "de Jongh" commentary option in the game so I just chose one closest to his, Bekker's commentary name is Bekket because there isn't a Bekker option.The thing why you hear Lawrence Dallaglio is because I gave Dallaglio's star to Bekker so the commentators will talk about Dallaglio when actually Bekker has the ball.

Yeah I gave BOD's star to Jaque Fourie, Nonu got Umanga's star, I'll make Nonu a bit slower.:D

No,O'driscolls's star have been changed on Jaque Fourie...Cheers,master720full

PD:You can go to my trhead of star players update,another thing if you want to return O'Driscoll his star don't doubt on tell me and I'll do it for you...

master720full can you resize your signature pic a bit please, just length wise please?It's really BIG:p

I had a go at a Schalk Brits face, I just mixed a face model with a scrumcap and a face texture, no model editing or anything, made the scrumcap from one that Uli did.

sb1nq.jpg
sb2h.jpg
sb3q.jpg

Comments please...:)

Thanks intercept king all makes sense. It does say their names properly when they have the ball - it's just the "colour" commentary that mentions the original star player's name. Having a lot of fun with this patch - thanks so much. I guess it wouldn't be possible to have a night game for Newlands would it?

Thanks for the feedback, there isn't a "de Jongh" commentary option in the game so I just chose one closest to his, Bekker's commentary name is Bekket because there isn't a Bekker option.The thing why you hear Lawrence Dallaglio is because I gave Dallaglio's star to Bekker so the commentators will talk about Dallaglio when actually Bekker has the ball.

Yeah I gave BOD's star to Jaque Fourie, Nonu got Umanga's star, I'll make Nonu a bit slower.:D

master720full can you resize your signature pic a bit please, just length wise please?It's really BIG:p

Yeah, i think it would be a good idea to slow him down a bit because my mate and i were playing against each other and it was obviously so unfair cos Nonu kept busting at least 2 tackles on average and the wingers/fullback couldn't even catch him. The way BOD was so godly before in the game is nothing compared to what Nonu is now in the game hahah. Btw I like whatever you did with Tommy Bowe, he slips tackles similar to real life which is cool. Who did you replace with Tommy Bowe with to do that? Oh and sorry for all the questions but who has replaced the original Nonu now?

oh man sorry for asking those questions. i just realised you got a list of the swapped players on the first page haha. sorry again.

Latest posts