• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hey guy's in the rugby 10 patch you added conditions too stadiums witch is greagt , one of the stadiums was loftus versveld day , could you please give me the file name of the stadium ? 2) I looks like you guy's moved the flood lights how did you doo that?

Help my Rugby 10 does not play

Please help me People,My Rugby 10 was playing perfectly until I installed Rugby 08 and now I can't even find the Rugby 10 exe file and can only find a Rugby 2010 RAR File.Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to have both Rugby 08 and Rugby 10?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Possible to have both Rugby08 and Rugby 10?

hello to all guys since I formatted the PC and I lost the link trf10, since some links are no longer 'operational and' can reactivate thanks

Hi Folks!
I downloaded this old patch but I can't find the "teams.csv" file. Can you post it, please? I would like to edit some players but I need "teams.csv". Thanks

Hi Guys, Where can i get all the mods and patches from the begining for rugby08 please?

Hi Folks!
I downloaded this old patch but I can't find the "teams.csv" file. Can you post it, please? I would like to edit some players but I need "teams.csv". Thanks
You need woosah's editor, not the patch

Hi Intercept King and everyone on this thread,

Sorry to go off on a tangent. I have Rugby 06 and I have been searching high and low for a working download link of Woosaah's 06 editor.

If yourself or anyone here has a link to his 06 Roster Editor, I would be mightily grateful if you could share it.

Many Thanks.

Latest posts