• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

So... Are crashes being solved by the uniform resolution change thing?

I still have a crash when I play Canada Vs France in WC, 2nd match for Canada. It's not the stadium now I figure as I tried Canada vs France in the same stadium in friendly.

I tihnk it has to do with the old uniforms in the WC. Cos it always happens right around 1 min mark on the time.

Last edited:
Intercept, if i sent you some of my faces, can you rename them?, because i don't know what is wrong when i try to rename the faces:p
Thanks

First of all, thank you for your effort and the great result. Secondly, I hoped you would increase in your newest patch the number of teams from probably-the best European league, ie. Top 14 but to my surprise... you decreased the current number of French teams!!! Sorry but it's incomprehensible. I can see you hesitate whether re-activate Brive or not. Intercept King JDV, have a look here http://www.lnr.fr and you would understand why it would be better to make Montpellier instead of activating Brive, please. Although it would make once again only 10 French teams (that is still far less than Premiership or Magners teams alone) it's better than current 9...
Hey gadjo, like I said before I can only make a certain amount of new teams because I'm limited by the roster, the roster can't be expanded anymore, meaning there can't be more players added into it, meaning there can't be more teams made.
I will however see where I can use players that aren't in club teams to make up another French team like Montpellier.

Tried downloading the whole patch again, now i can't get the WL to work at all, it just freezes on the loading screen. Something to do with the profile I'm using maybe? It worked fine on 4.0
With which team did you start the WL with?

Could someone please tell me what rating Adam Hughes from Newport Gwent Dragons is :) Thank you
Mate if you want to know player rating then please download the patch or for that matter just the roster file and find out for yourself, don't want you to clog up this thread by asking a thousand questions about player rating please!

So... Are crashes being solved by the uniform resolution change thing?

I still have a crash when I play Canada Vs France in WC, 2nd match for Canada. It's not the stadium now I figure as I tried Canada vs France in the same stadium in friendly.

I tihnk it has to do with the old uniforms in the WC. Cos it always happens right around 1 min mark on the time.
Sorry for all these bugs and errors, I'm looking into it!

Intercept, if i sent you some of my faces, can you rename them?, because i don't know what is wrong when i try to rename the faces:p
Thanks

Sure andrews I will be glad to help.

This may be a silly question but do you have to install MUP 1.1 before installing this? I know you had to do that before installing MUP 1.2...

This may be a silly question but do you have to install MUP 1.1 before installing this? I know you had to do that before installing MUP 1.2...

No, this patch is separate from MUP, you have to extract it to a "fresh" installation of rugby08, meaning there must not be another patch installed in the location to where you are installing this patch.

LOL Draggs beat me to it...

Amazing patch, as ever

Thanks bud!

I also just realized that I made a stupid error in the coding of the HCup fixture list which causes the game to crash when you select Cardiff Blues to start the comp, I set their stadium location value to "36" which isn't in the in the file, instead it should be "5".

Download the fixed fixture file from the 1st page.

HI! I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO START AN AVIVA SEASON PLAYING WITH BATH VS EXETER CHIEFS... IT SAYS "ASYNC LOAD OF HANDLE b5bd2d04586c75751d40e852c9b7e721.big" ... what that means mate???

HI! I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO START AN AVIVA SEASON PLAYING WITH BATH VS EXETER CHIEFS... IT SAYS "ASYNC LOAD OF HANDLE b5bd2d04586c75751d40e852c9b7e721.big" ... what that means mate???

Thanks for the heads up on that error mate, will have a look into it.

no problem on errors and crashes, they seem to be minor (but nagging). I'm sure you'll get around to it in due time. Just throwing out there what I find (and my conclusions) to make things even better! Thanks again for the efforts!

Turned out that Leeds' stadium was also incorrectly assigned for the Aviva Prem and WL, download the "FIXED FIXTURES" on the 1st page to solve that error and the one for Cardiff Blues.

Readme file is inside the pack.

I've made it through 1 season of World League with the Western Force after deleating the Kitbacks for those teams and I have had no problems.

Latest posts