• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

I've tweaked and updated the on-board roster to correct Premiership starting line-ups.

Install as per usual after downloading from here

Last edited:
hello :) i'm wondering how can i create a player for use in world league? the create a player function in game will not let me save anyone :( Many thanks
Unfortunately you can't create any new players using this roster, all the available "create-a-player" players have been created.All you can do is to download Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor and edit players from there...

e may i have the excel file with all the logo, kits and minikit file names please ;) cheers
HERE you go mate

Hi, I have another problem in WL
I'm playing with the Lions in Division 2 and my next match is the Knockout cup match round 2 versus Chiefs in Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, but when the match is loading it stops with the yellow bar full but the match never start...

Someone can help me please??

Thanks

Well that is a very random error to try and sort out...It almost sounds like the "too big kitbacks" bug but the Lions and Chiefs kits are correct.

Have you changed anything to the rugby10 roster since I released it?

Well that is a very random error to try and sort out...It almost sounds like the "too big kitbacks" bug but the Lions and Chiefs kits are correct.

Have you changed anything to the rugby10 roster since I released it?

I've only add some new kits like England 10-11, Samoa 10-11, Cardiff Blues 10-11 and Biarritz 10-11 but I don't touch anything in the roster (I mean with any editor), only change some Starting line ups.

Cheers mate,I got it 2 work 3 days ago!!!!
Awesome patch, only 1error,in world league,my game crashed twice int 2 seasons.
Also how can I swap a team with brive?

Forgot about my error, don't know why but my game load again.
I changed Phil Waugh for Grobbelaar and it loaded and win 0-49 so, for now, my WL works 100% again!

Regards

The error Davidson gets is quite easy to fix, just swap from home to away a few times, exit back to the World League Menu, then do it again, should solve repeated crashes.

Got a problem in WL where the game crashes on clicking Recruitment. This is with the new roster after one change to O'Connor's stats and clicking Set Default with the Old Woosaah Editor. Any idea how this can be resolved?

Got a problem in WL where the game crashes on clicking Recruitment. This is with the new roster after one change to O'Connor's stats and clicking Set Default with the Old Woosaah Editor. Any idea how this can be resolved?
Did you play the WL before you changed the roster and what happened then when you clicked on recruitment?

he supports the stormers, have you never seen the logo :L habbana, bekker, burger a quality team ;)

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the music is the same despite changed song ***les

I have a funny feeling I did something wrong...

Edit: Just read through the last few pages, please delete post

Last edited:
Hey Intercept any news on fixing the Ten Nations yet? I see a lot of people are having the problem where it crashes when it loads. i don't think many people worry too much about the menu (well i don't) but i think we would all like a working tournament. hopefully you could look into the problem in the near future please?

Latest posts