• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

evertime I wanna play the lions tour the game crashes. Can someone help me with this

Hi, does sb has an uploaded face file for wooshaa wich works with the "Rugby10"roster of the TRF Rugby10 patch please ?
Cheers

I haven't played much with the patch but it looks like an amazing piece of work. well done to all involved!! the mini kits look amazing!!

Exactly why this thread is my favourite. . . You are a retard hiragan. . . and to be honest, I enjoy your posts. They make me feel beter about myself.

hi, I play World league and when I start game it show me message "async load of handle b5bd2d04586c75751d40e852c9b7e721.bin(513) failed" and then game just turn off. I don`t know what I need to do? sorry for my bad english... :(

hahah hiragan mate you're pretty comical. i hope you're not like that in day to day life though. that would be a concern.

Ok i have deleted a few posts in the last couple of days (havnt gone all the way back) can you please get back on topic and stop mouthing off at each other.

p.s. i am back downloading this patch now, but hope an update comes eventually, though i am not holding my breath as rugby 12 is actually coming out.

Hey Intercept King JDV(sorry if this has already been said, I'm new here) the new commentry and music doesn't work, is there anything that can be one?

Hey(again), I'm not sure if your aware, but if you create more than six players, the game crashes. Any fixes?

I don't think it's really "off topic" to tell someone asking about the patch update to stop asking about it. The problem with this forum as with ANY other on the web is that most threads end up with people slagging each other off. It's a shame but I reckon given a few days that idiot hiragin or whatever will be back asking about the patch.

Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem that when you try and play as England vs. Ireland the game freezes when it is loading. If so how can I prevent this?

Hi can anyone help me. i have followed the installation instructions but it does not work!!! PLease Help :):):) thanx

Hey Intercept King JDV(sorry if this has already been said, I'm new here) the new commentry and music doesn't work, is there anything that can be one?

Dude seriously read the entire thread before asking more questions THERE IS NO MUSIC OR COMMENTARY UPDATE IN THE PATCH!!!!!!!

Seriously EPIC FAIL mate

bye

just a question, people said that the new mod was meant to be released on may 6th guys. is there going to be new mod or not. if so plz this time tell me the correct date for release or i will not stop asking. no exceptions ok thanks looking forward for reply with the correct release date.

LOL im gonna upload the reds kits with a password and only the ones who inbox me will get it not you

its on the first page of his thread, but just the home kit. Think he's still busy with the away kit

Latest posts