• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

had this game for ps2,thinking of buying game for PC just to play the new update! does anyone know if the new patch works with windows vista? and can i use an xbox 360 controller to play the game on my laptop?

thanks guys :)

All my kits done and the right rebels kits is now up, not like the wp ones ............. so enjoy and tell me what u think

had this game for ps2,thinking of buying game for PC just to play the new update! does anyone know if the new patch works with windows vista? and can i use an xbox 360 controller to play the game on my laptop?

thanks guys :)

sure mate it works with vista and i play with a 360 controller pc is much better as ps2 and 360

Hi, everytime I play the first game of the world cup with Fiji, the loading screen back to the menu after the game just crashes and closes the game. I have tried quiting whilst in the match but the outcome is still the same. I have deleted the fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big file and it is still the same. Can anyone help?

Guys I wouldn't hold your breath for a new patch, Ross hasn't logged in for well over a month.

Sometimes he goes off with work and has no access to the internet, but rest assured he will be back soon enough.

Latest posts