8. @BobbyM
9. Du pont @Leinster Fan
10. @Rinkadink
11. Radradra. @Umaga's Witness
12. De allende @SomeOke
13. Tuilagi @Cruz_del_Sur
14. Kolbe. @Gena_ZA
15. Barrett. @duncanb

who here is planning to watch 17 or more games? For example, That's the playoffs, all games your country plays, and at least two games from each other pool.

I was thinking it would be cool if we had 15 (or 23) people here intending to watch 17+ games, each of us could judge best in tournament for a given position.

Positions can be allocated Randomly to members.

Last edited:
who here is planning to watch 17 or more games? For example, That's the playoffs, all games your country plays, and at least two games from other pools.

I was thinking it would be cool if we had 15 people here intending to watch 17+ games, each of us could judge best in tournament for a given position.

Positions can be allocated in a first come first serve basis.

(If moderators want to take this over and do this or something similar that's cool too)

I've booked the whole month off work for the World Cup (the play offs are all on the weekends so by the time i go back in i wont miss anything), so i plan on watching every game.

I'm down.

I intend to watch a lot too, depending on my family's social calendar.

So I'm also willing to participate.

I'll easily watch that much, probably much more. So yeah, I'm in.

I think I'll get that many in, exams and shite could stop me though. Anyway, here's a template:

13. Garry Ringrose

I'm watching most - think the only ones I'll miss are the early mornings on a weekday (the 6am kickoffs) - the rest I'll just sneakily watch at work

I'm watching most - think the only ones I'll miss are the early mornings on a weekday (the 6am kickoffs) - the rest I'll just sneakily watch at work

We're getting one maybe two dedicated channels just for the WC here in SA where all the games will be shown and repeated. So I have a suspicion I'm going to sit late at night with one of the twins while' they're screaming and crying, trying to get them back to sleep every night in the week.

Supersport is also busy updating their streaming service and highlights packages, so we'll be treated with a plethora of choices on what to watch when we want to.

I'll be watching most of the games, helps (or not) that I'm a mongrel with family ties to multiple T1 countries plus follow a couple of others due to club representation and general fondness.

Count me in.

I'll be trying to watch any games outside normal working hours so I'll be up for this

I plan on watching as many games as possible. Okay maybe not New Zealand vs Namibia but I'll be trying my best.

Looking good, just need 5 more participants. We could of course go to 23, or keep going with multiple voters per position.

And, maybe we should allocate positions to members randomly....

I just updated the original post to say positions will be allocated randomly to members. Hopefully this doesn't change people's willingness to participate.

I also changed some of the articulation

I plan on watching as many games as possible. Okay maybe not New Zealand vs Namibia
but I'll be trying my best.
This deserves a small dislike:p nz Namibia will be epic
I'll watch every minute of every game, twice - count me in
If we get desperate for numbers maybe you can take two positions. :)

Latest posts