• Total voters

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
It's no good having the players but no coach. Could maybe do forwards, backs and defense coaches depending on who the head coach is. No point doing a scrum coach as all the English would make sure it was Rowntree :D.

Let me know if I left anyone out.

Joe because his record as a head coach is pretty ****ing good.

Nah, Schmidt would manage the opposition. Presumably some sort of outer space team.

Jake White, won a world cup and made the Brumbies pretty damn impressive in a short space of time.

Henry and White should probably be the front runners. Both have shown they can do it at the very highest level. Schmidt is probably a bit behind them in that regard, seeing as he's only had a single season on the international stage. I could see him getting there though, what with having won a trophy every season since he got the Leinster gig (right?)

Henry and White should probably be the front runners. Both have shown they can do it at the very highest level. Schmidt is probably a bit behind them in that regard, seeing as he's only had a single season on the international stage. I could see him getting there though, what with having won a trophy every season since he got the Leinster gig (right?)

Right. He's own at least one trophy every years he's been a head coach.

Went with Henry, 7 years as the NZ coach, proven that he can build a team and maintain it, has a 85% winning percentage.

Went with Henry, 7 years as the NZ coach, proven that he can build a team and maintain it, has a 85% winning percentage.

In fairness, I could have won 85% of games with that New Zealand team.

World Cup winning White losing to Schmidt??
I rate joe, but it's far too early to say this.

Agreed. Far too early into his international career. Let's see where we stand after next year's six nations.

In fairness, I could have won 85% of games with that New Zealand team.

I look at 2003 world cup were we had an awesome team and talent and then let that ****ing baboon John Mitchell coach the team, he butchered it with poor player selection and bad positional choices with those he took, so while having a good team is one thing, knowing how to coach it is a different story.

This, done good things so far but 1 season gives you a trend, 2-3 will give you a pattern.

Can I have a White-Smith coaching team thanks? Thanks.

Exactly. Kidney grand slammed his first season and then look at what happened.

If we could only get Eddie Jones over to Durbs...

Never beaten England, though.

you've got to be kidding me with those comments. You've got to be kidding me...HOW OLD ARE YOUUUU ???!!!!!

Anyways, gotta go with Hansen. Yes an AB coach plays with the best there is, but put a bad coach there and watch all the missed opportunities, the lack of order and untapped potential. He's still the man with the hard leash grip. And the All-Blacks were undefeated all year last year...

Sometimes, being the obvious pick seems too obvious and ppl would rather vote for another, although obviously the other very tempting choice is that Joe Schmidt character. Takes a team, makes it into a champion. Period.

I see Novès there, so Top 14 coaches are included, and so I complain: where is Vern Cotter ?

I see Novès there, so Top 14 coaches are included, and so I complain: where is Vern Cotter ?
How much has Cotter won with Clermont ? The Top 14 ***le once, which isn't bad by a long shot but the team he has available to him should have won more.

Geech. Nobody is better at bringing a team together from several nationalities and making them play cohesively, with passion and pride.

Latest posts