• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: All Blacks - Springboks @ Westpac Stadium (30-07-2011, 07:35 GMT)

Yes. That is insane. How aren't there enough people in Wellington who want to watch this match?

Which commentators are you guys getting, NZ or SA?

Mr. Rolland is not happy with the NZ cappy

I still don't understand how your team is at an advantage when your throw in goes to the oppositions' inside shoulder.

Last edited:
We've got Justin Marshall and someone else who's name I don't know. NZ are going to run away with this.

Reasons John Smit aint too great No.53663
As a hooker/prop - He get full on floored by a handoff from a scrumhalf....

Beaut of a bounce for Nonu there

So many similairities in this start with last week it is scary

Lol at the 'high tackle'

The little grubbers are catching the Boks out here

Pienaar is looking much sharper this week, and Steggman is getting involved, was the wind is not favouring Carter at all

Super Smit Scores Superb... Score
Boks looking thrice the team that played last week

Last edited:
Why were people counting Jane out of the world cup squad again?

Thats madness, he didn't have the best of seasons for the Hurricanes, but no-one really did, and he had a couple of injuries I mind

Jane for the ABs is like Ashley-Cooper for the Wallabies: he didn't have a good season, but last year he proved to be the first choice in his spot, for his team!
He deserves a chance to regain form and minutes!

BTW... Kaino is playing ugly!

Yup. Homage to 1987 they mentioned.

It's really a tribute to the All Blacks of the 1990s aswell. It's good, reminds me of the old Canterbury/Steinlager jerseys. I don't know why they couldn't just carry the collar right around the front though. It looks like they've run out of material to finish them off.

Attachments

• jonah.jpg
    jonah.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
NZ looking comfy at HT. Maybe too comfy, expect SA to bring it in first 20 mins of 2nd half. I expect they will switch Lambie and Steyn around, Lambie has done nothing so far. I know he hasn't had much ball but he's not done much with the ball he has had.

Latest posts