• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRY OF THE MONTH - COMMENTS THREAD

T

TheBokke

Could we not not have a try of the month where everyone posts their best try that they have scored. I know the PC boys will have no problem.

I will try to see if I can use the Max drive(PS 2) that I have to copy it on to the PC not sure if this will work.

If none of this is possible maybe a description of best try scored of the month( only one per person per month) and then every one can vote.

Could Admin & Mods maybe come up with some ideas of how to achieve this.

Not that I am aware of, you shouldn't unless the PC version is modded somehow...highly doubtable though...

Cant beleive that you still cant save your replay!!!!
Why would 2004 have that function and not 2005 & 06???????

I use to dig watching past replays.

PS: what is Fraps?

Originally posted by morris@Feb 23 2006, 01:00 AM
can you save replayys:?
If you have a digital camera, most of them have video recording capabilities.
I tested it out last night and it doesn't look too shabby.

I've got the pc version of 2004 and im pretty sure i could save my replays.....could be wrong though....maybe it was 2001

Originally posted by stevemagoo+Feb 22 2006, 03:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-morris
@Feb 23 2006, 01:00 AM
can you save replayys:?
If you have a digital camera, most of them have video recording capabilities.
I tested it out last night and it doesn't look too shabby. [/b]
That's what I've been doing. Takes a while to upload them, but the end result isn't bad.

i have decieded to get the game on xbox insead of pc, just because ease of taking back to christchurch when i get down there.

but i can plug my xbox into my pc and record tries etc, ill c what i can do :)

Originally posted by gallopaway@Feb 23 2006, 02:00 AM
I've got the pc version of 2004 and im pretty sure i could save my replays.....could be wrong though....maybe it was 2001
It was actually 2001 that you could Save replays

Thats right locks, PC version only, and thats why i loved rugby 2001, i naturally thought it would be a regular feature in later releases. In the future with the 360 and ps3, hopefully we can all post our tries via somekind of live feature.

right i ended up getting it on pc

looking forward to my hour of so of play when i get home

Teh Mite... I've scored better with my eyes closed. Nah sorry but your try sucks.

Originally posted by bluesfan@Feb 23 2006, 06:19 PM
Teh Mite... I've scored better with my eyes closed. Nah sorry but your try sucks.
You might think his try sucks bud but that is effort for try of the month. Good work Teh mite the first man to post his try for month of Feb. I will set up a poll at the end of the month with each persons name and people can vote for whoever thinks is the best try maybe the mods can think of some kind of reward for try of the month.

Yes that's true. Good work Teh Mite, at least you're contributing.The try is very average tho. Just an opinion though, don't take it to heart, lol. This game is awesome!

I was only testing the quality if I videoed my new telly anyway; I recorded that before I even saw this thread.

Latest posts