• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TV show in France

Originally posted by spearman@Jan 17 2006, 07:45 PM
Coco - which codec did you download?
Umm I used Midows Media Player. At the bottm of teh screen it said error with codes or somethign I was like WTF! Then I right clicked on the name of the file and click error report. I then clicked Web Help, and I was taken to a Microsoft site. Floow the link to download the codec.

Sorry can't remember the name, but I think it had an X in it.

Coco

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 18 2006, 12:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 18 2006, 12:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-funksoulbrother
@Jan 18 2006, 10:12 AM
Well the guy who has the videos - why didnt you do them with QuickTime - would have made sense
Quick time is a pain in the arse... Mac only give you a basic version of it that lets you do stuff all and then wants you to pay for it! I mean, it's good quality, but I'll stick with my Media Player thanks. [/b]
QuickTime is free and its the best - you have to pay for the pro version which is a bit stupid - if all you pc users got a Mac mini you would get the brilliant iLife for free with iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, Garageband and iWeb

Originally posted by lecdg2@Jan 18 2006, 07:30 AM
it's Xvid!!!! It's a free codec.
Yep that's the one I used. I just couldn't remember the name. Good luck.

Coco

Originally posted by lecdg2@Jan 17 2006, 11:46 PM
Quicktime???? Excep MAC users, it had no sense for me.
I thought that most of you already have , at least, xvid codec. In fact I've just install it in order to encode this video for you!!!!!
I' m using VLC cause it can read 99%of the video WITHOUT installing any codecs.
VLC is available on most platform (linux, mac , window), I suggest you (funksoulbrother) to try it, you won't uninstall it after!

the link for VLC : here
Thanks for the tip

Latest posts