• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TV show in France

L

lecdg2

Hu
I know there is a couple of french on this forum (like me from Toulouse). So for them, and only if they can watch the tv channel "gameone", there is a presentation of RC2006 at 20h30 (french time) during the show "level one".
I'll try to record it and to share it with you if it's interesting.

Sorry for the delay, here is the lik for the video: just download the 7 parts (*.rar files) without using downlaod manager ,extract the video and enjoy.

RC 2006

The quality of the video is not really good
<
(in order to reduce the size).
Thank to Trev for allowing the diffusion.

Report me any problems!

Yeah that would be great.

I assume that it will probably be presented in French, so just wondering if you could give us a sort of brief description of what happens and stuff.

Thanks, good luck with the recording.

Coco

i've done some test ; it's ok for the recording. I'll try to compress it and select the interesting part in order to reduce the size. I hope there 'll have a lot of video and some "live" play.
I'll try to upload it on megaupload or something else if it 's look good

Yeah taht would be great. i really want to see the game played live to find out what it's really like, and not just a trailer that has been put together.

Thanks for taking the time to do this

Coco

recording is done. 15' minute of video. Stupid animator but a lot of gameplay. I'm trying to find a good raito quality/size before uploading it

You could upload two - one for braodband and one for the 56kers.

Thanks for this anyway.

<

I caught the end of the show and there was not much to see.

The animations surprised me, they are quite smooth, but seems repetitive. Big push hits are still there.

The guy spend their whole show not talking about the game, so they just said the game is interesting but repetitive, and lacking set play options.

They also said they'll test Rugby 06 soon.

yep
in this show, the animators try to be funny.... SO they doing "joke" durin g all the video , many of them have no relation with rugby...

i' m uploaind right now. it's a 62 mo file. Quality is ....bad (whereas the recordind was perfect) but it's a long show. I need one hour an half to upload it but you'll be able to download it a full speed i think.
Be patient!!!!

i've put the link for a sample at the beginning of the topic, say me if it's working for you!

Latest posts