• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TV show in France

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 17 2006, 11:55 AM
it dont work for me - it comeas as a rar file and when i try to extract something comes up bout the volume
Download all the rar files and put them in a directory on your pc.

Then you can extract them.

It looked like a complete waste of time giving the game to those 2 guys - could they have shown any less interest in playing the game?

The chap with the controller did not seem to actually want to experiment (play) with the game controls... he just passed out wide, passed out wide, passed out wide - to me the show has not been a good advertisement for the game, he played it as tho it was WCR and not RC2006

Liked the look of the multiple added animations throughout the game, its just a shame that this chance to showcase it has been lost by two complete ***** slabbering about and taking the ****

... oh well

Good effort with the recording tho lecdg2, nicely done !

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 17 2006, 01:14 PM
whats a directory sorry i aint the most computer literate
lol, where you download it to! just download them all to the same place, when all 7 are done, extract. done.

Nice work lecdg2! That vid was very cool. I love the new scrummaging system it looks way better than the one in Rugby 2005 and WCR! Very impressive. Nice slick gameplay as well, I just wish they could have shown a classic match
<

and ive told you i cant do it - now is someone going to send me the file as a whole or not

To loratadine!

I've add a "verif.sfv" file on the ftp. Just download it to check if you don't have any corrupt file. ( you need tio install quickSFV link on your computer )
DOwnload again alll the files that are not ok (crc failed)
Hope it''ll work for you.

Originally posted by lecdg2@Jan 17 2006, 08:59 PM
what's mean "retards"?
Handicapped...

Mentally handicapped in this case.

Um, I don't mean "this case" as in "my case".

"This case" as in the quoted case...

thanks lecdg

works fine now

the game looks sweet - i like the bit where dominicis in the clear at the winer lunges at him to bring them down - the bis hit doesnt seem the main tackle weapon now

the other bit i like is where the winger - who could be joe or sitiveni goes to do a swirly sidestep and the french player goes low on him and the nz player stumbles

there a few ratings on there as well

nz - 5stars
sa - 5stars
aus - 4stars

Can't get anypicture on the video - only sound. I have latest versions of real palyer, and have also tried on Win Media player...can anyone help?

Latest posts