• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Umaga and Masoe in bar brawl

Originally posted by esoj@May 30 2006, 04:53 PM
serge the 2 situations are very different.

I don't see how using a hanbag is equal to punching someone in the face so hard that their nose breaks.

Umaga could have slapped him and it would have been headline news.
Read the full story :rolleyes: , Masoe punched a man with full force in the jaw for no good reason. Yes it is not near the same as Latu as he hit a woman, if you ask me there still should be ramifications.

Originally posted by EVOL+May 30 2006, 05:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 30 2006, 06:20 PM
He's the guy who tought/trained Bob Sapp
bob sapp is a pathetic fighter, hes a f***ing wimp :wah: , now i know hes immensley strong and pretty quick, but he is not a fighter.

and yes hed no doubt kick my ass but im no fighter either :rahh: [/b]
You're right... Bob Sapp can't fight for ****, I've seen him get his arse kicked by guys half his weight and size.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+May 30 2006, 05:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BigTen
@May 30 2006, 12:43 PM
the_truth,

"...Cannon belted Mealampoo

It was Spencer that king hit Cannon from behind..."

Oh did that nasty big first-five Carlos Spencer punch your poor little front-row forward Brenda Cannon!? 

Oh that poor little baby!

As far as I am concerned Cannon started it and got what he deserved.  Now he knows what happens when you punch an All Black!
They cry?

You really need to learn how to use the Quote button dumbass [/b]
There you go - the_truth - are you happy now?

Pity I can't do anything about stopping poor little Wallaby babies from getting beaten up by those nasty, big, mean All Blacks.

Poor baby!

You must of enjoyed that Tipoki cheap shot aswell

Just remember......

ceiling.jpg

so is this girl gonna get a new cellphone? surely it wasn't just a random handbag umaga grabbed, it must've been a groupie or somethin. coz who would grab a girls handbag to hit ur mate with? wen u cud just use ur hand???.. like.. who does that?

Originally posted by Serge+May 30 2006, 11:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@May 30 2006, 04:53 PM

I don't see how using a hanbag is equal to punching someone in the face so hard that their nose breaks.

Read the full story :rolleyes: , Masoe punched a man with full force in the jaw for no good reason. Yes it is not near the same as Latu as he hit a woman, if you ask me there still should be ramifications. [/b]
side of the jaw. bit different to smashing someone's nose in. if it was anyone else nothing would have been said about it. this kind of thing happens in bars all the time.

and there are ramifications. http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/732877

Seriously though, as funny as the circumstances are, the level of respect I've got for Umaga has just gone up even higher... He doesn't cop any arrogant behavior from his own players.

Originally posted by esoj+May 31 2006, 09:59 AM-->
Originally posted by Serge@May 30 2006, 11:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@May 30 2006, 04:53 PM

Read the full story :rolleyes: , Masoe punched a man with full force in the jaw for no good reason. Yes it is not near the same as Latu as he hit a woman, if you ask me there still should be ramifications.
side of the jaw. bit different to smashing someone's nose in. if it was anyone else nothing would have been said about it. this kind of thing happens in bars all the time.

and there are ramifications. http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/732877 [/b]
correct another high profile sportsman getting rediculed

however, assaults an assault - doesnt matter what sex gender u hit, doesnt matter where u hit em..........an assault, is a blatant disregard for the law...so is coke taking, but they never found it on wendell....just traces in his system...could be 2nd hand :p :p :p , like 2nd hand mary jane.....

i thinks it more headline news coz of the humour involved with handbags, and tears from full grown rugby beasts.

the difference with LATU, is that he hit a girl.........the publics perception of girl bashers never sits well.

Groupy was so on.........PEOW PEOW!!! :ph34r:

the_truth,

I didn't actually see the Rua Tipoki "incident" but he has a reputation as a thug anyway and that was why he got the long ban. Totally deserved! No argument from me what-so-ever.

I agree hitting a girl is pretty bad and obviously the code is going to come down super hard on that.

But please remember that Tana Umaga (as much as I like and respect him) has a sordid past which involved a very unsavoury incident involving him, his head and a young lady.

Masoe is never going to allowed to forget that he started crying like an eight year old girl with a skinned knee. Imagine the sledging he's going to get from now on.

Sounds like this fight almost rivals the infamous Collymore-Bath incident...

Latest posts