• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Under 20 6N - 2018

At least this England squad is doing better than last year.

Just wish they would get Smith and Isiewke for the JRWC. (Eddie won't use them for the SA tour other than apprentice thing).

At least this England squad is doing better than last year.

Just wish they would get Smith and Isiewke for the JRWC. (Eddie won't use them for the SA tour other than apprentice thing).
Idk on Isiekwe, Lawes is inured and Itoje may be rested so a bench spot could well open up for him.

It's sad seeing the U20's so often play with flair and creativity and yet the seniors are dull and predictable. I know the U20's make lots of basic errors but things like supporting the runner, getting to the breakdown, actually running on to the ball... Is this all coached out of them when they get to clubs or something? The seniors play pretty much static and don't utilise dummy runners or anything to the same degree.

IF we can actually start translating our U20 performances and style to seniors, we could have a good future. I worry at how many prospects just don't develop like Kiwi players do and it must be down to conservative club coaching.

Anyone know what happening with Zach Kilbrige? Seems to have been overtaken completely by Radwan. (Shame looked really good in the u20's from what I can remember).

Latest posts