• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United Rugby Championship: Round 1

URC doesn't even post the highlights on YouTube (not here in America anyways) like they did when they were PRO14. You either buy their package or you're screwed. Well, they charge too much for those of us living here. At least they do IMHO. That sucks, I was looking forward to watching the highlights at the very least. :(

Last edited:
I just tried three times to register on the URC website so I can watch the highlights there but it keeps sending me to 404 page not found. :eek:

1632767371499.png

Last edited:
I just tried three times to register on the URC website so I can watch the highlights there but it keeps sending me to 404 page not found. :eek:

View attachment 12301
I think you must be looking at the wrong places. Even the full Munster Sharks game was posted on this board. All the other games are a short google search away, there are many streams out there, especially cricket streaming websites... They tend to have low numbers polluting their flimsy servers on rugby weekends.

There is soup, after all.

Also, you can use a free VPN to make your location either South Africa or whatever other country and just watch the videos on youtube as I know for a fact the official highlight videos are on youtube. There is no superrior morality if they did not even care to licence it in your teritory.

Also, you can use a free VPN to make your location either South Africa or whatever other country and just watch the videos on youtube as I know for a fact the official highlight videos are on youtube. There is no superrior morality if they did not even care to licence it in your teritory.
As of now, I'm officially South African. Or at least on game days. Thank you for the info., I appreciate it. :cool:

Good news for me. I had my internet service provider reboot my connection and now I'm able to watch the highlights on the URC website. But URC isn't posting them on their You Tube page anymore which sucks because I've been copying the code and sharing the highlights on the board here for the past four seasons. Oh well...I tried.

Welkom, neef! It's always a joy to support the WP/Stormers!

Remember when Benetton won the Rainbow Cup and most of us were wondering what's going on? Well, as you know they beat the Stormers over the weekend, so they must be the real deal because the Stormers are a solid team. That's not a knock against the Stormers, I'm just surprised that Benetton's good play is continuing after that long break.

Last edited:

Latest posts