• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 SF

I think if you did your fact checking right on Rolland and come back to me then we can discuss. As you are wrong there. And time you mentioned was it not fog.
Secondly so what you're saying is if Murphy was a RWC final ref it is ok yes??

2. You used 1 bonfire. So same happened before about Mick Galway is Dublin but over a BBQ. Was seen as joje but presumably you paint everyone with same brush.

Nobody said you'd hear no complaints. More the extent of whinging. Evn look at yourself. You putting in superb effort to cry. Even making up blatant lies post game. Bernard Jackman even had mention on it today. But I find it funny your cover up is "media would be forbidden". And on Judge comments again that means so Frank might have been blind sighted so is clear and TMO should have called him on it or AR Saturday. Or is this just a difference to argument.
A bit of advice is maybe if you're going to make up BS be consistent as there is ao many holes in your ways I'm loosing count what argument you genuinely on.
I think you're rage typing at this stage. Point 2 is incoherent but I understand it as setting effigies on fire is just a laugh. Not sure history really backs that. You are making big claims about your proximity to anything and everything post game. You seem to have been everywhere all at once. The funny thing is you undermine that in what you are saying.
Firstly you said the officials were rushing off after the game which is nonsense. Then when I called you out you said they weren't rushing off. In reality they have to stay. Worse still you talk about the Leinster staff being in the Munster room. Coaches, physios etc yes but there are always videos analysts meeting the review team. They are the sharp eyed law nerds. They query the decisions post game and feed on info to the players about opposition infringements and referee errors and trends. Jetome Garces leads this team with France and he actually sits next to the head coaches showing how highly this is valued by them. Pretty much every team has them now. The referee used to stay to meet them but technology now has rendered that redundant. If you're as involved as you let on then the fact you don't know this is...weird.

As far as your comments on fast tracked referees. The Southern 4 have stopped it almost altogether because worldwide it produced far too few guys who could make it at the top. In RWC 2023 there are 3 guys. That's 15 years worth of fast tracking people for maybe 4/5 guys. One of RWC '23s picks(non Irish) is actually down to almost astonishing Nepotism. If you look at the selection you see that the better guys all went the conventional route. World Rugby has yet to have a successful top class fast tracked referee and the perceived injustice in selection is actually harming the passage of talant on the pathway. Ireland is a great example of this.

I think you're rage typing at this stage. Point 2 is incoherent but I understand it as setting effigies on fire is just a laugh. Not sure history really backs that. You are making big claims about your proximity to anything and everything post game. You seem to have been everywhere all at once. The funny thing is you undermine that in what you are saying.
Firstly you said the officials were rushing off after the game which is nonsense. Then when I called you out you said they weren't rushing off. In reality they have to stay. Worse still you talk about the Leinster staff being in the Munster room. Coaches, physios etc yes but there are always videos analysts meeting the review team. They are the sharp eyed law nerds. They query the decisions post game and feed on info to the players about opposition infringements and referee errors and trends. Jetome Garces leads this team with France and he actually sits next to the head coaches showing how highly this is valued by them. Pretty much every team has them now. The referee used to stay to meet them but technology now has rendered that redundant. If you're as involved as you let on then the fact you don't know this is...weird.

As far as your comments on fast tracked referees. The Southern 4 have stopped it almost altogether because worldwide it produced far too few guys who could make it at the top. In RWC 2023 there are 3 guys. That's 15 years worth of fast tracking people for maybe 4/5 guys. One of RWC '23s picks(non Irish) is actually down to almost astonishing Nepotism. If you look at the selection you see that the better guys all went the conventional route. World Rugby has yet to have a successful top class fast tracked referee and the perceived injustice in selection is actually harming the passage of talant on the pathway. Ireland is a great example of this.
Not really I'm as calm as a cucumber. More just seeing as you are varying stories and making up stuff there no point engaging.

I said they were rushing off as a figure of speech. Which they did. I'm sure they fulfilled all their duties of course. That is fact. You said they went and apologised. Which was BS from start. And has been proven as BS. Then you said media (who would sprout everything) are forbidden.
And on the point of coaches/players mixing. You obviously haven't a clue on inter pros games so.
I addressed video analysis points on my first comment when (and many here can quote me over years) I had stats from games that almost immediately go up on system. Leo was praised in media for not bowing down to using ref as excuse I saw in some media posts and focussing on what went wrong for his team Saturday. So again all evidence again points to you fabricating stories. But look if you want to create a fantasy story as I said be consistent.

As far as comments on refs. You seem hooked on RWC 2023 ref selection. So you are telling me if I went through all Southern Hemisphere refs (and England and France top level refs) I would not find 1 ref that was fast tracked?
Can I ask also a genuine question. All these refs that have went abroad. Why haven't they rapidly risen to the top through another union?

Also post games. I am not a coach or video analysts and never claimed to be. However I think being straight what you are describing post game is alot different to what happens and of course you would be well aware there is different post match rules for refs, coaches and even medical teams from competition to competition. So it's wierd you didn't actually cop that.

Also just as it is in front of me as reviewed by a Leinster man. Law 12 it states if anyone is ahead of kicker from restart it is a scrum regardless. There is no mitigation or retreat as the whole line is active. So it seems the kick off restart as scrum was actually bang on per laws of game. Now you said you worked with referees. A bit worrying if you don't know that law from world rugby.

Latest posts