• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC: the SF's!

Only saw highlights. Jake White saying intentionally kept ball in play as Leinster are good at getting go forward off lineout and he wanted to see what Leinster could achieve from open play.

It'll be bloody embarrassing if the Saffas get two teams in the final at the first time of asking. Obviously because they didn't have European commitments and nothing to do with them having good coaches.

Well that shows what I know.

I really did not expect the Bulls' pack to be that much of a point of difference. Sure, its bigger than most but not Sharks size and certainly no-one like an Antonio or Skelton. Bulls' line-out though is what scares me most if we can manage to get past Ulster.

I'd have expected the Bulls to have to rely on chasing the game and see their strike runners needing to break down the Leinster defense. Seems like White had different plans and the order was given to not have a single go at anything that doesn't include barging it up with the forward or putting it up in the air to chase.

A lot of pressure now on the Stormers to win. Our boys will know now that if they can't get past Ulster at home Bulls fans right across the country will lord this one over us.

I'm glad we're going to lose this, saves the agony of us bottling it in a home final

Wtf is up with all this slipping? 3rd so far from us
Pitch at Cape Town Stadium is still terrible. Made for football and not rugby and has not yet been switched. You can see it tearing up at every scrum.

Weird marketing from Disney to promote Lightyear by dressing up the referee teams in South Africa as him.

That looked good, great take from Balacoune but looks forward.

**** me that was beautiful.

Dan was saying after the Munster game there's been a total change in mindset over the last month, to focus far more on getting the ball out wide and less reliance on the maul. So exciting.

Hume's pass there to Bobby B was sublime too

Latest posts