• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URGENT

S

St Helens RLFC

Do any of you live in Birmingham? Or at 5am in the morning, do you have any easy access to Birmingham International Airport? Would you be willing to accomdate me on Sunday 20th May as I leave for my flight to the European Cup Final on 21st May?

Can anyone help?

Looks like you're stuffed :p Might have to fork out some money!

You should sleep at the Airport haha

If you can't find any for free, try looking for some rubbish accomodation in Coventry or somewhere like there.

It's a hole, so shouldn't be expensive for one night, and is only one stop away on the majot line to Birmingham International.

I would offer you the floor of my room but that would be fairly pointless as Reading is an hour and a half's train journey away.

I seem to remember a hotel IBIS or a BnB close to international but I can't quite remember.

If I still lived in birmingham you could of stayed over at mine, it would of been a 20 minute bus or cab from my flat but meh, better than nothing.

Enjoy the CF.

I'm half an hour outside of Birmingham if that helps, there's a train direct from Northampton station which is just down the road from me also.

Thanks for that Mite - the problem I have is I need to be at the airport for 4:30am...

Bleh, will get to the airport for about 9pm and put my feet up for 8 hours.

Latest posts