• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

USA rugby team

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paco1

I think that if we make a ranking , not of the level of the teams (which , by the way, already exist), but of the qualy of the talents and creativity, individual inventiveness and giving entretainment to the crowds; France would be first.

The last by far would be USA. My God can a team be so basic?= so talentless? only relying on their pshysical attributes? so boring?

And what worst: there are members of this forum fromn the uSA, and the critize Argentina!!!!! as if they were used to watching the best.As if their rugby were la creme de la creme. As if they were from Australia or NZ or South Africa

Stick to american football, guys. It was created for your special taste.

I think that if we make a ranking , not of the level of the teams (which , by the way, already exist), but of the qualy of the talents and creativity, individual inventiveness and giving entretainment to the crowds; France would be first.

The last by far would be USA. My God can a team be so basic?= so talentless? only relying on their pshysical attributes? so boring?

And what worst: there are members of this forum fromn the uSA, and the critize Argentina!!!!! as if they were used to watching the best.As if their rugby were la creme de la creme. As if they were from Australia or NZ or South Africa

Stick to american football, guys. It was created for your special taste. [/b]

hahahaha :lol:

as for a developing nation i'd say were not to bad.. considering rugby is nowhere near a major sport here.. and i love wales and ireland national teams considering i could qualify to play for them through my relatives and i feel i can criticize anyone i want especially argentina.

great post :rolleyes: :toss:

<div class='quotemain'>

Stick to american football, guys. It was created for your special taste. [/b]

hahahaha :lol:

as for a developing nation i'd say were not to bad.. considering rugby is nowhere near a major sport here.. and i love wales and ireland national teams considering i could qualify to play for them through my relatives and i feel i can criticize anyone i want especially argentina.

great post :rolleyes: :toss:
[/b][/quote]

Thank for your sense of humor, we need more members like you.

so according to your above arguement only people from new zealand and south africa are allowed to criticize other nations rugby playing abilities

so let me ask you then, why are you allowed to criticize the USA last time i checked you dont live in new zealand and south africa

also by your great arguement you are basically saying people from great rugby playing nations (ones much better than argentina) such as australia, france, ireland, wales, england, scotland arent allowed to criticize argentina either.. afterall they are not from new zealand or south africa..

so let me ask you what is so much greater about nz or sa that gives them the devine right to criticize other nations?

so according to your above arguement only people from new zealand and south africa are allowed to criticize other nations rugby playing abilities

so let me ask you then, why are you allowed to criticize the USA last time i checked you dont live in new zealand and south africa

also by your great arguement you are basically saying people from great rugby playing nations (ones much better than argentina) such as australia, france, ireland, wales, england, scotland arent allowed to criticize argentina either.. afterall they are not from new zealand or south africa..

so let me ask you what is so much greater about nz or sa that gives them the devine right to criticize other nations?
[/b]

They know what they are talking about.

Besides you are not critizizing, you just hate aregentina sports, as you stated. Maybe you hate argentina; news flash: a lot of people in the world hate the USA, more than my country.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Besides you are not critizizing, you just hate aregentina sports, as you stated. Maybe you hate argentina; news flash: a lot of people in the world hate the USA, more than my country. [/b][/quote]

hahaha What in the hell are you on about? Where did this rant come from and why did you single out the US? We all know they suck, you don't need to be a genius to figure that one out.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Besides you are not critizizing, you just hate aregentina sports, as you stated. Maybe you hate argentina; news flash: a lot of people in the world hate the USA, more than my country. [/b][/quote]

Yea i hate the pumas because i dont agree to fall in line and say they are on par with france and ireland :rolleyes:

if i hated argentina sports like you claim i do, i wouldnt list felipe contepomi as one of my favourite players.

i suppose i dont know what im talking about afterall maybe you should make a poll on TRF here and find out what the general consensus on my rugby knowledge is, im pretty sure most people will agree i know what im talking about also considering ive probably watched a ton more rugby, studied a ton more rugby, played rugby at a higher level than you, and know a whole hell of a lot about rugby i think its pretty rude of you to claim that "i dont know what im talking about"

Get a grip.

wow someone has some deep seeded issues...lol...too funny

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yea i hate the pumas because i dont agree to fall in line and say they are on par with france and ireland :rolleyes:

if i hated argentina sports like you claim i do, i wouldnt list felipe contepomi as one of my favourite players.

Get a grip.
[/b][/quote]

If the results of the last 4 years against Ireland, France and other greats, can´t show you the level of Argentina, then let´s wait for this world cup , and we´ll continue our argument.Ok?

Only 1 thing; 12 years ago USA was near the level of Pumas, they even beat them a couple of times. It´s sad that now Pumas are out of reach for them . This doesn ´t mean you have to diminish the merits of argentinean rugby. That won´t raise the level of USA rugby

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Get a grip.
[/b][/quote]

If the results of the last 4 years against Ireland, France and other greats, can´t show you the level of Argentina, then let´s wait for this world cup , and we´ll continue our argument.Ok?

Only 1 thing; 12 years ago USA was near the level of Pumas, they even beat them a couple of times. It´s sad that now Pumas are out of reach for them . This doesn ´t mean you have to diminish the merits of argentinean rugby. That won´t raise the level of USA rugby

[/b][/quote]

Thats actually pretty sad considering the argentina sanctioned rugby union is 97 years old compared to a relative 30 'something' for the united states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts