• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Used my favourite “or what” phrase today

Max Power

Academy Player
Didn't put my trolley back when I was done shopping today.

Left it with the front wheels propped up on an island in the car park so it wouldn't roll away.

Guy who looked like the picture of a person who doesn't mind his own business (goatee, shorts with sandals and socks, still wearing a baseball cap even though he looked to be pushing 60) basically tells me where to put the trolley back in one of those spaces in the car park where trolleys are supposed to be returned to.

I pull out my favourite "Or what?" line that I use to put the ball back in their court and put them on the defensive.

Works like a charm because yet again this person had no comeback and just dropped the issue without saying another word, just like everyone else I've used the line on if they try to tell me what to do or give me an "order".

Left it with the front wheels propped up on an island in the car park so it wouldn't roll away.

Guy who looked like the picture of a person who doesn't mind his own business (goatee, shorts with sandals and socks, still wearing a baseball cap even though he looked to be pushing 60) basically tells me where to put the trolley back in one of those spaces in the car park where trolleys are supposed to be returned to.

I pull out my favourite "Or what?" line that I use to put the ball back in their court and put them on the defensive.

Works like a charm because yet again this person had no comeback and just dropped the issue without saying another word, just like everyone else I've used the line on if they try to tell me what to do or give me an "order".
Tell me you're a **** in real life without telling me you're a ****.

New member instant block.

OP in his mind:
ezgif-5-067a9d0795.gif

OP IRL:
ezgif-5-8e8b4dbd55.gif

come on a board and makes it clear theyre and arsehole with the first post...and not a rugby arsehole on a rugby thread...off topic...magic

Latest posts