• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Valentine, commercial crap or romantic moment?

In the true spirit of Valentines Day, this afternoon I had a 2 hour conversation with one of my (male) friends about sex. That was interesting.

Now I'm getting drunk and waiting for my girlfriend to call me when she's finished work. Valentines Day sucks even more than usual if you have someone but don't even get to see them.

In other news - should I splash out on a train ticket tomorrow just to go and see her for the day? I haven't really budgeted for it, but on the other hand I miss her like crazy. :mellow: I should really do some work, but I don't have any classes so the temptation is almost overwhelming...

I woke up, went and bought myself a new belt and tie, after that had a bit of 'fun' with a female 'friend' and then went home and had a feed and then wasted my life on the internet for a couple of hours until I went to the gym and then came home and wasted my life once again on the internet and in front of the TV. Yay for Valentines day. [/b]

now by any chance did the "fun" with your female "friend" involve the belt and tie?

if so please contact me on [email protected].

Dilemma.
I'd say, don't go. Not sure when you've arranged to meet again, if it's more than two weeks from now, go, otherwise, don't. Save the money.

Then again, I'm not familiar with long distance relationships.

I suppose it would be more logical to actually have sex instead of just talking about it, but that's probably difficult when your girlfriend isn't nearby.

I suppose it would be more logical to actually have sex instead of just talking about it, but that's probably difficult when your girlfriend isn't nearby. [/b]

Well duh. ;)

She lives back home (I'm at Uni) which is only a couple of hours away on the train. But it turns out she's busy most of the day anyway. Although she has tried tempting me to go back for a Friday night out with her despite the fact I'm supposed to be in London the next day. Which isn't far away but is a hassle with a hangover.

Bloody women and your almost irresistably simple sounding ideas.

Most logical ideas are great! Some of the more unlogical ones by me are great too.
For instance, I invited a bunch of people at a friend's tomorrow because he has a wii.

What if you don't get drunk? Should be easier if you're not hungover the day after. And no, you don't HAVE to get drunk on a night out.

Thank Lord it's over for another year... In True Single Person Fashion, I went out got drunk, got a bit more drunk, let my hair down, pulled, went back to her place, blank memory, went to work with a hangover but a huge smile on my face...

OH YEAH!!! Will I see her again?? I dunno, I doubt it, although she wasn't bad looking, but just not my type...

OMG I am turning into Matt!!! SAVE ME JEBUS!!!

One night stands...the true meaning valentines!

Every hole's a goal when your single.... Within reason that is....

That must be the motto of a lot of guys.

Nothing personal, but to whoever might have that motto, make sure not to catch Herpes, you're one of the groups of people that run an increased risk.

Thank Lord it's over for another year... In True Single Person Fashion, I went out got drunk, got a bit more drunk, let my hair down, pulled, went back to her place, blank memory, went to work with a hangover but a huge smile on my face...

OH YEAH!!! Will I see her again?? I dunno, I doubt it, although she wasn't bad looking, but just not my type...

OMG I am turning into Matt!!! SAVE ME JEBUS!!! [/b]

Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with living your life like that. As long as you're happy, then indulge in it i say!
I'm happy. Don't judge me!

<div class='quotemain'> Thank Lord it's over for another year... In True Single Person Fashion, I went out got drunk, got a bit more drunk, let my hair down, pulled, went back to her place, blank memory, went to work with a hangover but a huge smile on my face...

Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with living your life like that. As long as you're happy, then indulge in it i say!
[/b][/quote]

Also you will be pleased to know Matt, it was the Straw mic that did the job, the women love it ;)

That must be the motto of a lot of guys.[/b]

Yeah true, but I know a few girls who are like that too.

There are female sexual predators too lmao, but the reason you don't hear about males getting raped is because we never say 'no' :rolleyes: .

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Thank Lord it's over for another year... In True Single Person Fashion, I went out got drunk, got a bit more drunk, let my hair down, pulled, went back to her place, blank memory, went to work with a hangover but a huge smile on my face...

[/b][/quote]

Also you will be pleased to know Matt, it was the Straw mic that did the job, the women love it ;)
[/b][/quote]
Straw mic? Sounds a bit corny, but fill us in anyway!

A friend of mine once said:

"There are two kinds of women, the ones that like valentines day and the ones that pretend they don't but actually do"

Easier in the long run to buy a card and cook a meal....

Even if it is one the least romantic days of the year.

Latest posts