• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Violent Women

This reminds me of a remark of a friend of mine a few weeks ago, he heard that the there was Oestrogen (probably spelled wrong) in the water in the UK, which is why all the men there have moobs.

What is an Island girl, and why are they known for using violence? [/b]
An Island girl is just a girl from the islands...eg. Samoa, Tonga, Fiji etc. They are polynesian. We call Polynesians "Islanders".

Except it gets a bit more complicated as amongst the pacific Islanders there are Polynesians, Micronesians, Melanesians.

Maori are classed as Polynesians. So often when describing this difference the non maori polynesians are described as Pacific Islanders to differentiate them from the Maori people....which is a bit stupid because the Maori are also part of the Pacific...even if NZ is a rather big "island".

Island girls here in NZ are the most violent of our females...no doubt about that. Better to be safe and go with a non island girl as the island girls also have their family around to beat you up.

Or maybe leaving the country would be a better idea...perhaps go to...Venezuela?

Except it gets a bit more complicated as amongst the pacific Islanders there are Polynesians, Micronesians, Melanesians.

Maori are classed as Polynesians. So often when describing this difference the non maori polynesians are described as Pacific Islanders to differentiate them from the Maori people....which is a bit stupid because the Maori are also part of the Pacific...even if NZ is a rather big "island".

Island girls here in NZ are the most violent of our females...no doubt about that. Better to be safe and go with a non island girl as the island girls also have their family around to beat you up.

Or maybe leaving the country would be a better idea...perhaps go to...Venezuela?

[/b]

Or go to Japan where they have a history of woman being submissive servents ;)

Ummm...have you seen the women from Venezuela? I think they look like the ones on your sig....but better :)

I find the best way to deal with someone who is extremely violent and will not back down at all is with small joint manipulation and pressure point. Last week in Quebec while I was there for work I was attacked by a crazy drunk chick in the street at night for of all things being an anglophone. In this town where I was this happens regularly as they hate all things english. She came up kicked me straight in the balls and punched me in the face. The worst part was I didn't even do anything to her so i was caught very much off guard. She was with her boyfriend and another guy... I think it may have been a case of oh look someone in the military lets try and kick this guys ass as everyone in this town are a bunch of separatist assholes who hate the military. (There is a base in this town and they have problems every day with this sort of thing)

I have taken a few unarmed combat courses through the military over the past few years and I got to put the training to use again in this situation. After the chick attacked me I grabbed her put her in a full nelson then dug my thumbs into the space between her jawbone and throat. (if anyone doesn't know this area is extremely sensitive and your pretty much incapacitated as a result of someone applying pressure there)

So she lets out this big shreak meanwhile her boytoys are yelling at me trying to get a hold of me and throw some punches but I just use the chick as a shield. Anyways after hearing her yelp enough I throw her down to the ground then proceed to take on the two guys. I got punched in the face a few times and have a black eye right now as we speak but a few more pressure points and I was able to leave the scene relatively unscathed with these three people in quite a bit of pain.

The best part about small joint manipulation and pressure points is they don't really leave any longterm damage its kind of like being hit with a taser as u can incapacitate someone but there isn't really any longterm damage done.

So if you want to control a violent chick use small joint manipulation. It hurts like a ***** and its very effective at allowing you to take control of a situation and it doesn't leave the person with very much damage other then maybe shattered pride.

This is not to say I would ever condone hitting a chick because they are so much weaker physically then men that its just not right. Besides fighting is for people who can't settle their differences in a civilized manner such as "talking it out like normal human beings" lol

Blasphemy....Youare right about them being hot though. You really can't go wrong with Women in South America general. They got that bump in the truck :cheers: I'm going there one day.....

Blasphemy....Youare right about them being hot though. You really can't go wrong with Women in South America general. They got that bump in the truck :cheers: I'm going there one day.....
[/b]

Venezuela, Columbia, Peru, Bolivia......mmmmmmm...the worlds most sexiest women.

Salsa dancing,,,,pesco......hot hot hot!

Yeah...what a change from Island girls and their violent nutty ways lol!

Canadian_Rugger, you are a freakin bad ass. :p

On a side note pressure points when applied more softly can be good in a sensual way. ;)

Canadian_Rugger, you are a freakin bad ass. :p

On a side note pressure points when applied more softly can be good in a sensual way. ;) [/b]

man the funniest thing about the whole thign was the day after this all happened I had to do a military parade with full inspection for the governor general of Canada and the defence minister you should of seen the look on their faces when they came infront of me and they looked at my cut up right eye :-D

Latest posts