• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vuvuzuela ban

tinchy17

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
I've read on the net that the vuvuzuelas have been banned from the opening Tri Nations match. How true is this?

It's true. All musical instruments are banned, including the vuvuzela, and rightly so

Today I had a debate with one of my Zulu co-workers about the vuvuzela being banned at rugby games. He believes the vuvuzela is a SA thing now and people should be able to "express joy" with them.
Bah, these bloody things are creating factions now, again rugby being pointed at for not following tow, eventhough the whole banned instrument policy has been around. My argument to him was that there is a place and time for everything, he could blow his vuvu till he faints outside the stadium, but inside you watch the game.

Today I had a debate with one of my Zulu co-workers about the vuvuzela being banned at rugby games. He believes the vuvuzela is a SA thing now and people should be able to "express joy" with them.
Bah, these bloody things are creating factions now, again rugby being pointed at for not following tow, eventhough the whole banned instrument policy has been around. My argument to him was that there is a place and time for everything, he could blow his vuvu till he faints outside the stadium, but inside you watch the game.
he could blow his vuvu till he faints outside the stadium
and inside, put it on his rectum.

Is that a rich rhyme? :mellow:

There is a public outcry at the moment about how the vuvuzela played a major role in 'uniting the nation' and now rugby is trying to divide everyone now by banning them at rugby games. I swear some of the people here need to die. I hate the people of this country so so much.

There is a public outcry at the moment about how the vuvuzela played a major role in 'uniting the nation' and now rugby is trying to divide everyone now by banning them at rugby games. I swear some of the people here need to die. I hate the people of this country so so much.

Surely bringing a nation together would be people talking to the fella next to him / her, not their mouths blowing into a vuvuzela

Cheer up chaps. Just wait for the highlights to come out on YouTube and press the Vuvuzela button :)

There is a public outcry at the moment about how the vuvuzela played a major role in 'uniting the nation' and now rugby is trying to divide everyone now by banning them at rugby games.QUOTE]

Uniting the Nation hahaha that would make a good tui ad here in NZ actually.

Vuvuzela unites SA, yeah right.

Latest posts