• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Botha ban

i think botha is just a complete SCUMBAG!!! along with the rest of the south african rugby team, they're all just a bunch of knackers!

he 100% deserves his ban and i personally think that if he gets citing for dangerous play( given his history) he should defo get at least a SIX month ban as no player has the right to commit as many indisciplines as he has already committed!
Ugh, at least you're not a New Zealander.
These kinds of posts are rubbish, but seeing as you are 3 posts away from getting Rugby 2012 content, they're not unexpected.

Botha is a thug, I don't like him and you only have to look at his previous citings to realize what an asshole he is. It is a game, that is all it is at the end of the day, no need to go and try to kill someone.

i think botha is just a complete SCUMBAG!!! along with the rest of the south african rugby team, they're all just a bunch of knackers!

Don't you have something else to do? It's guys like you that disgust me. You're probably one of those guys that still thinks all Germans are Nazi's too

I'd headbutt Cowan too just to give Piri Weepu a chance of starting. Next time Bakkies, do it harder, because we all know there will be a next time.

I heard that Bakkies Botha has received a nine week ban for that head butt in the first test. Is this fully deserved and it is true that the rest of the boks are sick of his indiscipline?

that's bad news for Boks

Danie Rossuw seems to be doing a great job in his absence. It might be hard for Bakkies to get his jersey back after he's served his time.

Yeah Botha had that coming, he probably lucky he didnt do any damage or he would have got more. Cowan had impeded him the play before, but that was the best response he could come up with??? And on a halfback??
And i reckon you're right Sam, Rossuw looks more effective. His yellow card was pretty soft in game II, but like the Kamo Kid said after the game, dont put yourself in the position to get carded ie: Right infront of the referee.

Apart from Rossouw also Andries Bekker performs better than Botha. The good thing about Bekker is that he's a normal guy and not a douche like Bakkies.

Latest posts