• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v South Africa

Don't agree with that,
Need better cameras if they're gonna go that slowmo, it was lost in between the frames
But remember according to a certain adjudication panel they saw footage that we and the TMO didn't see

Yikes why did he do that,
I get your scrum is under the pump but offloading like that inside your in goal?

Ball bounced away from Moodie so what does it really matter afterwards, no one else in a try scoring position…

Avalanche comes on now, try for Kriel that's tough on the Welsh boys they were staying in the mix until now

Gats will not be amused at either the card or Mason Grady.

Kolisi has been amazing, great having him back.

Kolisi has been amazing, great having him back.
I often forget how good he is at the actually rugby part of things because 1. he seems to always be playing with an injury no-one else would play through and 2. his captaining skills are so good.

Seeing both him and Marx run around in open play is something to see. Wales had no chance of stopping a try when the two of them were both in the 5m channel.

It's really difficult to see but on one of the angles shown, if you pay really close attention, you can see that Moodie touches the ball with one of his fingers before Dyer. Incredibly hard to notice though 🥵

No way should he have managed to get to the try line.

Yeesh,

Great pace and handoff from Kriel but Rodgers should have stopped him

That replay of him trying to grab Kriels sleeve won't go down well in the review on Monday

This is a tale of 2 defences, SA rock solid, Wales diabolical

I think this match is highlighting the difference between the top 5 countries against the next cohort of countries. SA look very comfortable against a decent albeit experimental Welsh side.

Have SA not been in the Welsh 22 without scoring?

Latest posts