• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales vs Springboks

As good as Wales was tonight at the lineup versus last week, they got absolutely demolished in the scrum. Ken Owens can't return fast enough.

Really don't get why people think Liam Williams would've scored LRZ might have but not Williams IMO the cover defence would've gotten him

Yeah, don't think he would have scored either, but you never know I suppose.

Doesn't change the fact that we were easily second best in the last quarter or more, with a struggling scrum, a maul defence which was barely holding on all game then crumbled towards the end, and a poor attack which left ball carriers isolated.

Proud of the effort the boys put in, but still far too many issues in our game to blame a loss on a pitch invader, regardless of how ridiculous that moment was!

Really don't get why people think Liam Williams would've scored LRZ might have but not Williams IMO the cover defence would've gotten him
I really don't get what he thought complaining to the referee was going to get him.

I really don't get what he thought complaining to the referee was going to get him.
Frustration I suppose. He'd always back himself to score, and probably saw that as the reason he didn't in the heat of the moment, even if he knew nothing could be done about it.

On a slight tangent

Just watched the Wasps Quinns game.

How the hell is Green not in the Boks squad?

On a slight tangent

Just watched the Wasps Quinns game.

How the hell is Green not in the Boks squad?
Because he's like 5th choice fullback and probably 6th or 7th choice winger.

Cheslin
Nkosi
Fassi
Mapimpi
Speckman

Latest posts