• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warm Up Match 7: Hurricanes v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

In fairness I think your first remark applies to the half back pairing and not just Laidlaw. I would have preferred to see Davies & Russell start but it's obvious Gatland won't allow that as the pecking order is already established.

As a partnership they are poor, but then I know Biggar plays very flat to the gain line and that requires fast ball. Laidlaw has been consistently slow and inaccurate with whoever he's been paired with, in all lions games. Out of the two, Laidlaw will have the biggest impact on the game.

Agree on Russell and Davies. There's and argument that those two were probably in better form than laidlaw and biggar, prior to the lions selection.

:confused:

I thought you were joking but it appears you're right. If I have a headache I take some paracetamol and continue doing whatever I'm doing.
No which has me torn in 2. 1 side is Payne is injury prone and is just out. The other side is are some "midweek guys" fed up over and just want to come home knowing they won't get game regardless.

I hope Henderson and Lawes are awesome today, replaced the unfortunate Kruis and the poor AWJ on Saturday

Same with JJ and Henshaw, I still think that 12/13 has the highest ceiling, even tho Te'o and JD played well at the weekend .

CJ, JJ making yards.

Laidlaw knocking on in a ruck :/

Taking the ball to static as usual

Lol...not the first time theres been a scuffle after the Lions lost a scrum.

That sound system during every break in play is so annoying, cringy as anything.

Latest posts