• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Web-site & Trailer

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 16 2005, 05:27 AM
So does anyone know when the game will be coming out?
That's the 64000 dollar question Coco me old cocker.
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Apparently the bug is due to the development team only testing the game on high definition TVs, with King Kong lacking the TV settings of other games such as Perfect Dark Zero, which offers an option for the player to select what type of TV they're using, with the game adjusting the brightness levels accordingly.[/b]

Agreed, developers (especially the bigger ones) tend to get so caught up in a ******* contest with other developers over who is using the latest routines/technology that they cant see the woods for the trees. Personally I couldnt care less about hdtv, the sets are too expensive and I'm quite happy with what Ive got.

Yves Guillomot has allways struck me as a businessman (a v.good one) who is still reasonably intouch with the punters he is selling his product too.

trailer look like crap must be from the console version from the game as the graphics looke shocking. the icons above the head seems to be catching on as rl 2 had it and rc2006 has it as well. hard to say what the gameplay is like an until we play it but it surely has to be better than what ea dish up

Icons above player's heads are cosmetic and I personally guarantee that I will be able to edit these icons.

I'm now really hoping that S/Fish are using the same graphics and packing format that they used for BLIC!

yeah i didn't think they were actually for anything useful like passing on rl 2. it was more of a comment that they were there and if they can be edited great. hopefully it is the same as blic as the modders have gone crazy with that game.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 15 2005, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 15 2005, 12:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hayden Shaw
@Dec 14 2005, 08:53 PM
Looks great but i don't think i can handle playing with funny names unfortunately. 
<

I quite liked Rugby 2005 besides the screwed player statisics like Luke MacClasiters goal kicking and what not.  So i'm not to bothered and looking foward to 2006.  But the RC2006 gameplay looks very silky indeed.
HOW IRNOIC [/b]
You get the idea ********.

Originally posted by Hayden Shaw+Dec 16 2005, 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hayden Shaw @ Dec 16 2005, 07:23 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 15 2005, 12:22 PM
Looks great but i don't think i can handle playing with funny names unfortunately. 
<

I quite liked Rugby 2005 besides the screwed player statisics like Luke MacClasiters goal kicking and what not.  So i'm not to bothered and looking foward to 2006.  But the RC2006 gameplay looks very silky indeed.

HOW IRNOIC
You get the idea ********. [/b]
Yes I do. However, I have a very bad case of a psychotic illness where I have the constant need to point out the flaws in everyones actions in a slightly satirical or joking way. Such as complimenting a lady-friend on her very large bottom in a certain dress, scuffing my black shoes on a tiled floor and telling the janitor that he "missed a spot", or, in your case, pointing out the small irony by taking the **** out of a comedic statement by Los Lover and his wanky alias'. I am sorry.

Merry Christmas.

xoxoxox

.:kaftka:.

Originally posted by Hayden Shaw+Dec 16 2005, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hayden Shaw @ Dec 16 2005, 08:23 PM)</div>
<

HOW IRNOIC
You get the idea ********. [/b]
Now now. No abuse of other members.

If I was in your situation, I could have just said, "Yeah well, looks like you can't spell either Mr Irnoic." Then we would have both laughed jollily down the street.

You do have to admit it is quite ironic, if they spelt it the way you spelt it they could probably not worry about license issues.

Mac-Cla-sit-ers ain't equal to Mc-Al-is-ter.

Originally posted by sanzar@Dec 14 2005, 02:54 PM
Quickly, someone tell me how I can send emails to Ubi soft demanding they allow swordfish to making buying rugby games!
Trev said he wouldn't complain if we all petitioned them.....

Originally posted by JJ-+Dec 16 2005, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Dec 16 2005, 08:02 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Hayden Shaw@Dec 16 2005, 08:23 PM
<

HOW IRNOIC

You get the idea ********.
"Yeah well, looks like you can't spell either Mr Irnoic." [/b]
Then I would have refered him/you to the topic "Los Lover" in the Forum Feedback section and kindly pointed out that I love Los Lover for his shouting of "HOW IRNOIC" in that thread, causing me to choke half to death from laughter mixed with Eta Kettle Chips: Ready Salted.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Dec 14 2005, 02:54 PM
Quickly, someone tell me how I can send emails to Ubi soft demanding they allow swordfish to making buying rugby games!
Trev said he wouldn't complain if we all petitioned them..... [/b]
It would certainly be a shame to see this product finish at this stage. Imagine what they could achieve next time around. Both codes of rugby and you can buy players from either code in your franchise
<

Someone needs to wake me up
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
Trev said he wouldn't complain if we all petitioned them..... [/b]

FFS, please don't all email Ubisoft! I'd get strung up by the goolies!
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Dec 17 2005, 04:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Dec 17 2005, 04:18 AM)</div>
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 16 2005, 08:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar

<
[/b]
They might let you make another game while you're dangling there though?

Originally posted by toup+Dec 17 2005, 04:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Dec 17 2005, 04:23 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Dec 17 2005, 04:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar

<
They might let you make another game while you're dangling there though? [/b]
<

toupian gold.

Can we include in the petition that we want the game released in the States?
Oh please. Oh please!

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Dec 17 2005, 04:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Dec 17 2005, 04:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar

<
[/b]
I'll tell you now... it hurts!

Yes I have experienced the incredible pain of being hung up on a tree. Luckily there weren't any crows or magpies around.

Latest posts