• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Week 3: Springboks vs All Blacks - Round 2

ok, so fox and his buddies think an illegal steal by mccaw is a springbok knock-on...

Morne Steyn scores now. New Zealand deserve to be behind for being so inept at retaining the ball...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Aug 1 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
that was definitely out. shocking decision, esp with the yellow[/b]

i bet you wish the welsh scrumhalf and fly half did the mad stuff du preez and steyn did.

GO SPRINBOKS WOOP WOOP

hmm the all blacks have been very unlucky here with decisions, but in general they've been lucky not to have had their cockups lose them too many points...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 1 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Aug 1 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that was definitely out. shocking decision, esp with the yellow[/b]

i bet you wish the welsh scrumhalf and fly half did the mad stuff du preez and steyn did.

GO SPRINBOKS WOOP WOOP
[/b][/quote]
britney_spears_duhh.jpg

Doesn't anybody think that after Frans Steyn goes to France that Morne should go to fullback and do a percy and let Pienaar be Flyhalf without the responsiblity of kicking

You rarely see the Ab's so lost on the field... THey're playing like headless chicken!

It's like watching England 2003 vs England 2008.

South Africa were bullies upfront, clinical with their goalkicking and hugely dominant in the back row. New Zealand were indisciplined, error prone and made some shocking choices.

It's very obvious who the best team in the world are right now.

Morne Steyn 31 - All Blacks 19. Great score line!He is also the MOTM,well done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 2 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Because they played against the best team in the world...[/b]

These errors were unforced you idiot,.. They dropped ball cold. Doesn't matter who they are playing.

Well well well, NZ were in pieces, and I'd like tho think the Springbok pressure played a big part in that.
Fantastic by the boks, we chased our kicks so well I don't think we let one kick get away, and Jacque Fourie was immense, under the high ball and in defense, and almost got an intercept or two. De villiers had an off game, missed a few tackles and made a bad pass, partly made up for it by being in the faces of the NZ team the whole time, everywhere the ball went he was there.

Du Preez was awesome once again, practically made the Steyn try all by himself.

Let's wrap the Tri Nations up next week boys, I know we can do it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
These errors were unforced you idiot,.. They dropped ball cold. Doesn't matter who they are playing.[/b]

wow, sour are we ?
pretty sure he was just having some fun, might want to watch who you call an idiot for no reason.