• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Week 3: Springboks vs All Blacks - Round 2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Aug 1 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 2 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because they played against the best team in the world...[/b]

These errors were unforced you idiot,.. They dropped ball cold. Doesn't matter who they are playing.
[/b][/quote]
:angry: .Who p!ssed on your battery?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Aug 1 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 2 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These errors were unforced you idiot,.. They dropped ball cold. Doesn't matter who they are playing.
[/b][/quote]

jealousy runs through your viens as SPRINGBOKS are the best team in the world officially now. we owned you... x2.

If NZ had a point for every error they made...... Well, they'd still have lost, but not by as much!

Too many errors and penalties given away. South Africa are simply the better team right now. As soon as we were behind in that game it never seemed like we would be able to go back in front. South Africa should dispatch Australia next week and all but take out the tri nations.

Only saw the last twenty minutes.

Usually I love to hate the ABs, but today felt sorry for them. Clueless.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Aus for the 3N. SA are very impressive, but I can't get enthusiastic about a team that has one man scoring all the points - especially when FSteyn and Habana are on the pitch.

Good win S.A but i hope they can keep there winning record away from home...

What a pathetic excuse for an All Blacks team. I've watched some horrible rugby before, but I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it, especially not from the men in black. It was dumb rugby from the start, silly mistakes, ill discipline and no brains. I wouldn't even expect a performance like that from a Hurricanes team going through a rough patch.

You can talk about how the Springboks force teams into mistakes, but they didn't even had to try this time. The All Blacks did it all themselves. The worst thing is we try to play the wide expansive game every time we go to South Africa and it never works. Surely we must've worked that out by now?

Stephen Donald was appalling again and Rokocoko played quite possibly his worst game in an All Blacks' jersey. The only positive I can think of for the All Blacks is that Franks looked the goods.

Congrats to the Springboks btw.

Why oh why didn't Henry bring Cory Jane on?

I just don't get it... Both Sivivatu and Rokocoko were having shockers under the high ball. Jane being a natural fullback would have quelled the pressure at least a little bit. Rokocoko was not having a good game. He hasn't had a good game in a long time. Should have been brough off...

But I'm not being fair here, everybody else was poor too. Conrad Smith and Isaac Ross were the only half-decent players out there for us... Nonu was solid-ish as well.... I can't believe I stayed up for this game. Terrible.

Nothing wrong with Sivivatu he made some errors but he did more breaks then anyone in both teams

The All Blacks are playing some really stupid rugby. They don't deserve to win having a game plan like that.

I thought Sivivatu played a very good running game, best I have seen him do in a long time. I don't think the game plan was too flawed as it seemed that running the length of the feild was not a challenge, however passing, catching and decision making were all the real reasons AB's lost. You can say that SA won, but I think AB's lost seems like a more fair statment, because SA didn't impress me that much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Aug 2 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smartcooky @ Aug 1 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

jealousy runs through your viens as SPRINGBOKS are the best team in the world officially now. we owned you... x2.
[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah? Well Frans Steyn sucks...

How do you like them apples?

I'm glad I never got up early 2:50am in the morning to watch the All Blacks and by the sounds of things it wasn't one of our greatest. Congratulations South Africa you derserve your win I still haven't watched it and I probably never will lol. That Morne Steyn heard he got all the points damn he's the man can't nobody touch him at the moment.

All Blacks suck and I'm happy they're out of the Air New Zealand Cup because they always seem to come back when the teams make it to the finals and f#@! things up. People need to get over the fact that we're not the best in the world and South Africa are and deservidly so. Good on the Springboks I think it's about time the All Blacks got a good wake up call sounds like they thought they were on holiday.

It was an ugly win but we will take it. This Tri-Nations is still very much alive for all teams. Kiwis have not lost at home and will improve 10 fold once back on home soil. Carter will be back and he is the worlds best 10, giving the blacks more direction in attack and a much better tactical boot than Donald Duck.

Ozz are going to provide a sterner challenge this wekend, will be interesting to see if the 3rd game in a row affects us next week.

springboks deserve the win,they played well and thrived on the all blacks mistakes all game. hopefully carter will return to the abs to steady the ship a bit and the coaching staff look at a few selections and tactics before the next game in 2 weeks. the tri nations is definitely well and truly alive this year and we now look forward to the boks against the wallabies and if the boks can continue their good form for a third week in a row before going on the road and if aus have learnt anything from watching on the sidelines for 2 weeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Aug 2 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It was an ugly win but we will take it. This Tri-Nations is still very much alive for all teams. Kiwis have not lost at home and will improve 10 fold once back on home soil. Carter will be back and he is the worlds best 10, giving the blacks more direction in attack and a much better tactical boot than Donald Duck.

Ozz are going to provide a sterner challenge this wekend, will be interesting to see if the 3rd game in a row affects us next week.[/b]

Does anyone know how the Aussies are going on without Robbie Deans? as i understand it, he came back to NZ because his father was ill, and since then his father passed away.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Aug 2 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Aug 2 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ozz are going to provide a sterner challenge this wekend, will be interesting to see if the 3rd game in a row affects us next week.[/b]

Does anyone know how the Aussies are going on without Robbie Deans? as i understand it, he came back to NZ because his father was ill, and since then his father passed away.
[/b][/quote]
I think a key note in the Aussies camp is the lack of Robbie Deans. His absense has been noted and many players seem not to find him there. I hope that anwsers your question :p.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Aug 3 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Aug 2 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
I think a key note in the Aussies camp is the lack of Robbie Deans. His absense has been noted and many players seem not to find him there. I hope that anwsers your question :p .
[/b][/quote]

Ass.. :sarcastic: lol

Great game of rugby it was! The Boks played exactly how they should against the AB's. To their strengths and to the AB's weaknesses. Some people are talking about the AB's being clueless and running from everywhere. Hasn't it occured to you that Boks forced them into that? Even McCaw used the word "forced". Perhaps the reason for Sivi and Roko not marking and kicking it is because the Boks are better at tactical kicking and were dominating the AB's lineout all day. What's the old rugby saying, win the set piece win the game.
Oh and physically dominating your opponent always helps, I guess. Of course it does! One of a teams' main objectives in rugby is to physical dominate a team. Half the battle is won there. Which the Boks did.

I guess some people just don't like seeing SA on top I guess. This team has got a WC, B&I Lions series, are the 1st team to beat the AB's twice in row since who knows when and are ranked no.1 in the world. Oh well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Aug 2 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Only saw the last twenty minutes.

Usually I love to hate the ABs, but today felt sorry for them. Clueless.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Aus for the 3N. SA are very impressive, but I can't get enthusiastic about a team that has one man scoring all the points - especially when FSteyn and Habana are on the pitch.[/b]

:lol:

I wouldn't talk to much. O'Gara is your all time highest point scorer. Yours, and the 6N tournament of course.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Aug 3 2009, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Aug 2 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
I think a key note in the Aussies camp is the lack of Robbie Deans. His absense has been noted and many players seem not to find him there. I hope that anwsers your question :p .
[/b][/quote]
I got the weirdest image of the Aussie rugby team wandering around like lost children, trying to find Robbie Deans...

Latest posts