• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Spiderman on Amazon,
Hoping that they pull their finger out and actually get it to me tomorrow - had bad experiences of preordering with them before (game released on friday, arrived following tuesday).

Been playing a bit of Warhammer 40k: Space Marine after getting it free from humble bundle. Remember playing the demo on 360 but then forgot it existed. Fun game, just a straight up shoot and slash through waves and waves of orks: what's not to love?

Mark Strong: Space Marine is great fun shame they'll never make a sequel.

Acquired a PS4 Pro recently so have been playing EVERYTHING!

God of War: Superb almost willing to say its a world art.
The Last of Us Remastered: So good my wife watching it made.me start from the beginning 9 hours in because she finally understood what thsi video game malarkey is about.

Also been playing a whole bunch of other things including all of Uncharted & Destiny 2

Also awaiting Spider-Man tommorow but had similar issues with Amazon in the past...

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered Spiderman on Amazon,
Hoping that they pull their finger out and actually get it to me tomorrow - had bad experiences of preordering with them before (game released on friday, arrived following tuesday).

Been playing a bit of Warhammer 40k: Space Marine after getting it free from humble bundle. Remember playing the demo on 360 but then forgot it existed. Fun game, just a straight up shoot and slash through waves and waves of orks: what's not to love?

Brought the Digital deluxe edition from Playstation store on Monday comes with the expansion pass and pre-download so pretty happy to sink £65 in it.

Mark Strong: Space Marine is great fun shame they'll never make a sequel.

Acquired a PS4 Pro recently so have been playing EVERYTHING!

God of War: Superb almost willing to say its a world art.
The Last of Us Remastered: So good my wife watching it made.me start from the beginning 9 hours in because she finally understood what thsi video game malarkey is about.

Also been playing a whole bunch of other things including all of Uncharted & Destiny 2

Also awaiting Spider-Man tommorow but had similar issues with Amazon in the past...

Would recommend getting Horizon Zero Dawn if you havn't played it already.

Brill, email from amazon saying it's expected delivery date is Saturday

I'm gonna cancel it and see if Tesco has any in on my lunch break tomorrow

My copy appeared today, now just have to wait for work to finish.
I miss the days amazon pre-orders would appear a day or two early....
Trying to convince myself I don't need Shadow of the Tomb Raider next week (when I do).

Once Upon a Time I use to preorder everything from Canada because they'd get games months in advance to Europe and the exchange rate was insane.

Working my way through Uncharted Lost legacy. Pretty much an extended DLC for the Uncharted series.

Console exclusives are rather annoying.

At least I know now is a really bad time to sink hours into a game and Red Dead will be out at a better time.

Would recommend getting Horizon Zero Dawn if you havn't played it already.

It's a great 'blockbuster' of a game... very pretty to look at, great story, a world full of interesting things to do and the bow feels good to use... really enjoyed it.

Got plenty of games I'm yet to play, some new Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2, Spider-Man... as well as some older ones I heard are good, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Shadow of the Colossus, tomb raider and rise of the, uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, Monster Hunter World etc. but found myself restarting GTA V (this time on PS4, last time I played it single player was on PS3)...

Only just got to Trevor and done his first couple of mission after my first session and maybe enjoying it more this time than the last.

Spider-Man was excellent.
Side missions get a bit samey, as they do in every open world game, but story, gameplay and general feel of the game was top drawer.

Console exclusives are rather annoying.

At least I know now is a really bad time to sink hours into a game and Red Dead will be out at a better time.

It'll definitely come out on pc. Too much money to be made for it not to and the consoles run on similar architecture to pcs.

I'm up the walls myself lately so I don't mind waiting.

...fortnite.....haven't spent any money yet...that's my only goal

Latest posts