• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Anyone played Fallout 76 yet?

I'm still playing fallout 4 on survival mode and loving it but not really keen on any multiplayer games really.

Hello ! I want to try Fallout 76. I just don't know where to buy it. I know just few shops like Ebay, Amazon, Eneba, G2a.. Any more shops? Thanks!
And why this game has bad reviews? How I see on Youtube it's quite nice :)

Picked up Gran Turismo Sport in the ps+ sale, because everyone at my work plays it.

I suck at it, real bad - totally not used to driving simulators after only really driving in GTA/Battlefield/Rocket League since playing Forza 2 about a decade ago, but it's pretty addictive and the graphics are nuts.

Picked up Shadow of War for Cheap over Christmas, really enjoyed it at first but after playing for a little bit longer its rather annoying. There's a game breaking bug as well that's still not been fixed and it does come across as slightly unfinished.

Disappointed with it really.

The only game I can currently play is Magic: The Gathering Arena on PC. My console is currently being occupied by animation movies for the twins...

The saddest thing is that my mom gave me Red Dead Redemption 2 for Christmas, and I haven't even put the data disc in my PS4 yet... :(

Was worried that might happen.
  • The story/setting is explained incredibly poorly at the beginning of the game.
  • The gameplay mechanics are pretty good - flying/gunplay etc...
  • Character animations are excellent and the game looks great
  • Waaaay too many loading screens, have to enter a loading screen to change gear!
  • Walking around the city is frustratingly slow - you character can only amble about, and the NPC's are all far away from each other.
  • The game feels shallow - it's basically just waves of spawning enemies, and the loot doesn't feel rewarding.
I don't hate it, it's not for me though.

Ping system makes it so much easier to play with randos
Aye, adding that in was a stroke of genius - Much prefer it to the spotting system in Battlefield where you can just aim in the distance and click around hoping to spot someone.

sekiro shadows die twice: Watching some streamers play it and looks nice, but I fear what it will do to my blood pressure. Looks harder than Bloodbourne and the Souls games IMO.

Google Stadia looks good. It could drive gaming to a new level.

Needs a very fast internet connection though and I'd prefer if some other company rather than Google succeeds with it. Hopefully there'll be plenty of competition.

sekiro shadows die twice: Watching some streamers play it and looks nice, but I fear what it will do to my blood pressure. Looks harder than Bloodbourne and the Souls games IMO.

Watched some reviews (all glowing) that suggest its harder at the beginning than the other soulsborne games but as you unlock your skills-trees it actually ends up a bit easier. This (soulsborne) is my favourite games series of all time so I'm looking forward to getting the time to start Sekiro.

Only just started Devil May Cry V this week, something that also reviewed well. Never played a DMC game before and not sure its my cup of tea tbh. Might just jack it in after one sesh and start Sekiro.

Latest posts